Official Community Forums Home

Exploring female female sex

Curious Kitten

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hope you can find answers to your questions curious Kitten. Hope you can experience what you're looking for soon. It's nice that you are wanting to explore and find out different things about your sexuality

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, Curious Kitten said:

I have been bicurious for many years and now I want to explore being with a female. What is the best way to start this?

With COVID, and different states doing different types of closings, this can be harder to do now.

However, if  you're looking for anything to try out, maybe try a gay club that's known to be more lesbian friendly. It doesn't hurt to just people watch. If someone asks you to dance, go ahead. 

Be as careful as you would dating a man though, sex wise. 

Be honest that you're bisexual, and just exploring stuff you never have before. It would be up to them if they want to continue to hit on you. And, of course, up to you if you want to flirt back.

But yeah, I'd recommend a gay/lesbian bar.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/2/2020 at 3:45 PM, Tyger said:

With COVID, and different states doing different types of closings, this can be harder to do now.

However, if  you're looking for anything to try out, maybe try a gay club that's known to be more lesbian friendly. It doesn't hurt to just people watch. If someone asks you to dance, go ahead. 

Be as careful as you would dating a man though, sex wise. 

Be honest that you're bisexual, and just exploring stuff you never have before. It would be up to them if they want to continue to hit on you. And, of course, up to you if you want to flirt back.

But yeah, I'd recommend a gay/lesbian bar.

Bi curious and stay safe

I actually just was given a website for a swingers club w nights specials for ladies..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MaryCS said:

Bi curious and stay safe

I actually just was given a website for a swingers club w nights specials for ladies..

Swingers and bisexuality are different lifetyles. Yes, it can be helpful to be bisexual as a swinger, however, to get the true experience of being with another one of your gender, probably shouldn't involve another. And, being a swinger, means swapping partners. Not just one.

There use club right up the road from where we live called Mystery. It was, in fact, a well-known, highly critria-based club. They actually didn't allow gay couples in at all. Or singles, unless it was a singles night. It shut down right after COVID started I believe. That's when I noticed, mysteriously, that the Mystery was gone......LOL Though, "back in the day", I probably would've gone there! :)

• Members
6 hours ago, Tyger said:

Swingers and bisexuality are different lifetyles. Yes, it can be helpful to be bisexual as a swinger, however, to get the true experience of being with another one of your gender, probably shouldn't involve another. And, being a swinger, means swapping partners. Not just one.

There use club right up the road from where we live called Mystery. It was, in fact, a well-known, highly critria-based club. They actually didn't allow gay couples in at all. Or singles, unless it was a singles night. It shut down right after COVID started I believe. That's when I noticed, mysteriously, that the Mystery was gone......LOL Though, "back in the day", I probably would've gone there! :)

My freind was centerfold in swinger magazine in the 70.  There is a difference.  In my experience..most females in swinging are bisexual.

Theres defined lines in sexuality and sometimes tbey blend together.

As always be very mindful of being safe.. safe sex..and boundaries..

No means No.  

• Like 1