Official Community Forums Home

I wanna watch

DonDria

• Members

My wife sucks dick for money like this when we kink she will do it for free but she takes pride in suckin mean dick and she feels dirty freaky wen she sells her mouth ..... would yu pay? 4 somethin like this

• Members
4 hours ago, DonDria said:

My wife sucks dick for money like this when we kink she will do it for free but she takes pride in suckin mean dick and she feels dirty freaky wen she sells her mouth ..... would yu pay? 4 somethin like this

I'd give anything to get my wife to suck and  perform her deep throat skills on me again. My wife is becoming more reserved when it comes to sex, as we get older. One thing that I wish she had not stopped doing was oral, either giving or receiving! She tells me when I show her my manhood that I want a BJ, she either tells me suck it myself,  (which is impossible for me - not that flexible) or she'll go find a woman that would be willing to suck and swallow my cock! I asked my wife what she would be doing while I'm getting head, she tells me filming. (My wife wants to be single again, even though I do take care of the household) So I get her drift, filming is for evidence of me cheating even though it is her idea to add another woman to our marriage. Stuck between a rock and a hard-on!

• Members

she definitely is good at what she does. watching her do that got me hard as hell this morning and I jerked off already to it.