Official Community Forums Home

Ne body

DonDria

• Members
3 hours ago, DonDria said:

Ne body else like a nice rim job??

I dated a woman when I was between marriages who loved rimming, but loved more than just rimming. When we met and after each date when we got back to my place she could hardly wait to get naked and go straight for the Anus, mine especially. Her favorite thing she liked doing more than anything else involving Oral Anal was rim to rim 69,  because it made her so real freaking hot! I tried stopping sometimes to lick her pussy, but she would sort of yell out either "get your tongue out of there," or "that's not what I want!" This woman was a total Freaky Oral BUTT NUT!  A big turn-off because it did nothing for me, sometimes she liked to push her tongue deep inside me as she spread open my back door. When she got done licking deep inside me and moved back up my body she wanted me to kiss her, and I refused to do that until she disinfected her mouth. While I licked her backdoor, I would only go around the outside rim of her Anus no matter how much she begged me to open up her hole and push my tongue deep inside her. I told her more than once - I don't mind rimming, but I don't and will not eat ass! I'm certain because of my hangups and refusing to do certain things that she wanted involving Oral Anal killed our relationship! When I met my current wife from day one, she told me she did not do or liked any kind sexual activity involving the butt hole - me or her, including touching it or pushing a finger or fingers inside it. I her told that would be not a problem, I had just ended relationship with a woman that all she liked was Oral Anal Play, my wife's reply was "EWWWE"! My wife's other Oral Talent surpassed all the other women I dated including my ex-wife.