Official Community Forums Home

There are 4 women you can have sex with, 1 is your GF or wife who would be First?

Fun4her +me!

• Members

I  would have sex with my GF or wife first and after I had sex with the other 3, I'd do my GF or wife again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Tough question I have two wives...lol  😆      but #1 is the Queen Bee she always gets fucked first and last whether it be just the two of them or the times when she invites her other lady friends to come over., the queen always gets the first and last fuck

• Members
On 9/26/2020 at 8:27 AM, Rio said:

Insaciable! She gets me hard every time I look at her pictures.

I'm with you on that!

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

Tough question I have two wives...lol  😆      but #1 is the Queen Bee she always gets fucked first and last whether it be just the two of them or the times when she invites her other lady friends to come over., the queen always gets the first and last fuck

All I can say, you are one lucky guy! My wife says she would not care if I went out and had sex with other women since she stopped wanting sex , but I  think she has an ulterior motive! I know several women where I live who like me a lot, but I don't give them any notion I want to have sex with them, because they know my wife!

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I'm with you on that!

All I can say, you are one lucky guy! My wife says she would not care if I went out and had sex with other women since she stopped wanting sex , but I  think she has an ulterior motive! I know several women where I live who like me a lot, but I don't give them any notion I want to have sex with them, because they know my wife!

I tell myself that every night when I crawl into bed with them and every morning  when I wake up, that being said your wise not to as they say "Shite where you eat" A hall pass in a committed yet open marriage is one ting but when one partner wants nothing to do with the other sexually I too would be skeptical and especially with one of her friends. Many years ago I for lack of a better term almost got molested by one of her so called friends. This was long before my wife's new found sexual freedom and bisexuality . Things at home were perfectly fine the sex was frequent and great so I had no interest in anyone else but her friend was so horny and half drunk that she actually put her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock. I grabbed her hand telling her to ease off because she had too much to drink and don't do something stupid because she had too much to drink. Her response was so whose going to know Lori won't care bla bla bla she kept telling me how horny she was because she hadn't had sex in two years since her husband and her got divorced. Well at the time I thought it best not to say anything to my wife but years later I told her about it and she said she knew. I instantly thought that bitch went right to my wife and spilled her guts but the truth was one of her close friends who she has known since grammar school and has been in our bed (that another story) witnessed the whole thing and told my wife how I stopped it before anything happened. My wife told me why do you think she got divorced from Joe, because she's a whore who will suck any guys dick. She also told me that if I had taken her up on her offer it would have ended in divorce court.

So go find yourself some one to have sex with but discreetly and not some where you won't be recognized or hell go pay a hooker