Official Community Forums Home

In the bathroom

• Members

I was dreaming one night. It was my wedding night. I had gotten married. I was in this beautiful wedding dress. Everything had gone perfect. My man was what I envisioned. Tall, tan, athletic. A real force of nature. We were on the road on honeymoon. We stopped at an eating establishment. Before we made our order, I went to the bathroom. He waited a few seconds and then he followed me. Here we are in the women's restroom, and we couldn't wait to get started. He was kissing me and I was kissing him. He turned me around where I faced the wall and he was behind my ass. He pulled my panties down and he pulled his pants down. He smacked my ass with his cock and then started working it in. I was moaning and then he said, "I'm about to give you something to scream about baby." He was able to slide it in, and we went to town. It felt like that thing was hitting my rib cage and we were moaning and screaming. I was getting fucked like the trashy whore I am and he was fucking like a pure animal. My eyes were crossing as I came. Then, a minute later, he shot that wad in me. It felt so good. Then, we got ourselves composed. He had dinner and then went to our hotel room. We got showed and cleaned up. Then, I sucked his cock and had my dose of hot man juice. I really drained his balls. Then, we went to bed and I was one very happy girl and he was one well pleased man. I came to with the vision of my dream still in my head. I was smiling and on cloud 9 the rest of the day. 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 12/23/2020 at 6:46 PM, GirlNerd said:

You write wonderful stories. I love reading them all.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/6/2020 at 11:08 AM, Andrew said:

I was dreaming one night. It was my wedding night. I had gotten married. I was in this beautiful wedding dress. Everything had gone perfect. My man was what I envisioned. Tall, tan, athletic. A real force of nature. We were on the road on honeymoon. We stopped at an eating establishment. Before we made our order, I went to the bathroom. He waited a few seconds and then he followed me. Here we are in the women's restroom, and we couldn't wait to get started. He was kissing me and I was kissing him. He turned me around where I faced the wall and he was behind my ass. He pulled my panties down and he pulled his pants down. He smacked my ass with his cock and then started working it in. I was moaning and then he said, "I'm about to give you something to scream about baby." He was able to slide it in, and we went to town. It felt like that thing was hitting my rib cage and we were moaning and screaming. I was getting fucked like the trashy whore I am and he was fucking like a pure animal. My eyes were crossing as I came. Then, a minute later, he shot that wad in me. It felt so good. Then, we got ourselves composed. He had dinner and then went to our hotel room. We got showed and cleaned up. Then, I sucked his cock and had my dose of hot man juice. I really drained his balls. Then, we went to bed and I was one very happy girl and he was one well pleased man. I came to with the vision of my dream still in my head. I was smiling and on cloud 9 the rest of the day. 

Wow! 👏👏👏