Official Community Forums Home

Hands-free masturbating

Rio

• Members

Was soaking in the hot tub tonight and not only are there jets that come and work the shoulders and back but I have some down in my feet. Sitting there I was wondering how that would feel instead of on my feet to work on other parts of my body. I slid forward and had the Jets play with my asshole as well as on my balls. It felt like multiple tongues just having their way with my ass. After a few minutes of this I got a hard on and decided to turn over. When I turned over it was now my balls and my cock and I started to move my hips up and down like I was face fucking somebody. It felt like multiple tongues all over my cock. I felt myself getting harder and harder. I then change positions and moved up and had the jet that's normally on my lower back hitting the frenulum on the underside of my cock. It was amazing. Gyrating my hips and letting those Jets do their work I exploded in orgasm. I think this is the first time I had a hands-free masturbating orgasm. And now I know it won't be the last

• Like 1