Official Community Forums Home

Shemale

Lickit49

• Members
2 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

We would like to see your body please..... Mandy and Dewey C

1849869833_MandyandDeweytogether.gif.c53eb305f8a33b52a74072ed502d82f8.gif.79f966740a82b9efc9d35831b225109b.gif

1490151780_Deweybigthickcock.png.dd63687eba7e4f9afd8d1340850c70a5.png.f7b5b083ce69681aac89053097527115.png

7 hours ago, Lickit49 said:

My greatest fantasy is to be fucked by a big cock shemale.   But I haven't built up the courage as yet my husband don't want me entertaining those ideas. 

I know exactly what you are fantasizing about girlfriend it's absolutely incredible I have three girlfriend's that are transgenders and They are the most beautiful hearted girlfriend's I know seriously

• Like 2

• Members
7 hours ago, Lickit49 said:

My greatest fantasy is to be fucked by a big cock shemale.   But I haven't built up the courage as yet my husband don't want me entertaining those ideas. 

you might want to surprise him and bring one home with you one night and let him find out for himself she's really a GIRL WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL

• Like 3

• Members
8 hours ago, Lickit49 said:

Fantasy's should be lived out and enjoyed and not regret you never did. Why would he not want you to entertain those ideas, curious sounds more demanding than supportive

• Members
On 10/14/2020 at 9:39 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

you might want to surprise him and bring one home with you one night and let him find out for himself she's really a GIRL WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL

We both would love for a hot sexy lady with a big thick cock ball's deep inside of my wet pussy squirting her hot cum all inside of me over and over. Then Dewey lick and suck her lady cum and mine from my pussy lips and clit

• Members

One of my fantasies also was to have sex with a shemale. Sucking and fucking a shemale would be super exciting to me

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I've got to say this about transgenders, I've actually had the privilege of having three of them as really close dear friends, and I found out that most of them are the most beautiful hearted woman I've ever met, seriously 😑 like her, isn't she absolutely gorgeous 😍?

received_1222334858224472.jpeg

• Like 3

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualnewbie said:

I've got to say this about transgenders, I've actually had the privilege of having three of them as really close dear friends, and I found out that most of them are the most beautiful hearted woman I've ever met, seriously 😑 like her, isn't she absolutely gorgeous 😍?

Damn she is so beautiful hot and sexy mmmmmmm

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Damn she is so beautiful hot and sexy mmmmmmm

exactly what I'm talking about, she's a friend of my little sister, she spent the night last week and I saw her walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and I saw a bulge wear their shouldn't have been one,so I asked her if I could see what this is as I rubbed it, and she smiled at me and dropped the towel and OMG absolutely perfect, beautiful breasts and body with a cock as well

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Would like to rock her all day and night long mmmmmmm

she's such a kinky girl to

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualnewbie said:

exactly what I'm talking about, she's a friend of my little sister, she spent the night last week and I saw her walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and I saw a bulge wear their shouldn't have been one,so I asked her if I could see what this is as I rubbed it, and she smiled at me and dropped the towel and OMG absolutely perfect, beautiful breasts and body with a cock as well

Interdiction is waiting for you to hook me up with her mmmmmmm

• Members
12 minutes ago, bisexualnewbie said:

Wow!!  She sure is gorgeous, I'd definitely spend some quality time with her.

• Members
3 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

Wow!!  She sure is gorgeous, I'd definitely spend some quality time with her.

I know that's right 😜 but you would definitely invite your wife to join in wouldn't you?

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualnewbie said:

Dubbing the pleasure WOW !!!

• Members
1 hour ago, bisexualnewbie said:

Lucky you. Would definitely like to experience that

• Members
On 10/15/2020 at 4:47 AM, Lickit49 said:

does your husband need to know? just joking, I'm sure he has fantasies as well, maybe you can make one come true for each other