Official Community Forums Home

Intense Pleasure

Mikayla1

• Members

FUN06133main.jpg

GET INTENSE!!!

If there is one phrase to describe this toy it would be “Intensely satisfying!” This 100% hypoallergenic silicone wonder toy will have you reconsidering the standard battery operated vibrators! Truly revolutionary, this is the first vibe that I have ever seen which is rechargeable AND waterproof – what could be better than that?

While it is true that rechargeable vibrators carry a higher price tag than their battery operated contemporaries – the trade off is clear – no more battery buying! Not only that, electric vibrators often have more power than their battery operated cousins – and this is certainly true with this vibe! Sleek, smooth, simply pleasing – the Intensity rechargeable vibe is well worth the price!

My hubby was most excited to hear that I had an electric vibe – but he was away on business so he missed the toy’s debut! I let it charge for the 10 hours required (the instructions say it comes charged, but mine wasn’t) and was ready to play. The toy itself looks like a pink penis – 6” long, 1.5” wide – basically average size. The base looks like a single testicle and the reverse side holds the easy controls. Another first for me, this toy has a “joystick” and boy does it provide the joy! Beneath the on / off switch is a small protrusion – which is the joystick. With this little device you can change the intensity, speed and vary the type of vibrations the toy delivers.

As I began playing with this toy it took a few seconds to get the gist of it. It is easy to hold and use – as the controls were literally in the palm of my hand. One click of the on / off button and the vibrations start on low. Then a push on the joystick and the vibrations increase. What was a very, very pleasant surprise was the change in type of vibrations. As I pushed down on my joystick the vibrations changed from a constant vibe to a pulsating vibe! I love pulsating vibrations.

I experimented with outer stimulation first, then changed to insertion. The vibrations are very, very strong and feel wonderful inside and out! The instructions suggest that this toy would be good for G-Spot stimulation, but I never felt the toy hit my spot at all. That is not to suggest that it wouldn’t for other women, but for me, it wasn’t doing the G-Spot stimulation.

What it was doing was tantalizing my insides in a spectacular manner! I absolutely loved the high, pulsating function. I felt myself getting extremely aroused so I added a little clitoral stimulation and had a series of hard, fast orgasms! The best part – this toy will never die on me in the middle of play as long as I remember to charge it!

I would recommend this toy to ANYONE! It is sleek, sexy, sensuous and a great investment in YOUR pleasure! This toy has the capability to last a lifetime if cared for correctly! NEVER use a silicone based lubricant with a silicone toy. Never submerge the charger in water. Always wash this toy before and after use in warm, soapy water and let dry completely. So come on ladies – we are ALL WORTH the intense pleasure this Fun Factory toy can offer. Ask yourself – are YOU worth it? I know I am!

Happy Playing!!

Mikayla