Official Community Forums Home

I was going to move on and forget about the site I just wasn’t enough stimulate me

Hugeandhappy

• Members

But Some of you  convinced me to stay and I promise that my dripping wet pussy cummm   And then I have a cock in my mouth as much as possible stimulate my husband   Overseas in Afghanistan he loves to watch me get fucked he goes insane when I get  Cummm dripping out of all holes 

any ideas how how to start over and see what this site has for me ????????!!!!:)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there!! I moved your post to Ask a Sexpert, because that seemed the better fit for your question.

As far as searching the site......I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for. 

Since this is a sex toy shopping site, I'd recommend you searching the site for some really nice dildos/vibrators.  Things that are colorful and interesting, since, it seems that he sees you via webcam at this point since he's overseas. If you want him to SEE the toy, the more bright they are, the more visually appealing it probably will be for him, especially since overseas webcams can be questionable at best sometimes!

When you do, be sure to check out our reviews on the shopping page, then also here on the forums. Many of our customers will post on both, as well as our Review Team, which I happen to be a member of. This way, you get real live opinions about experiences. 

The other thing to keep in mind, in my opinion, is to pay attention to noise levels of toys. If you're trying to stimulate your husband via webcam, and, he probably wants to hear YOU, and not the buzzing, check out how loud people say the toys are. Go for quieter ones. 

I hope this helps!!

• Members
12 hours ago, Tyger said:

Hey there!! I moved your post to Ask a Sexpert, because that seemed the better fit for your question.

As far as searching the site......I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for. 

Since this is a sex toy shopping site, I'd recommend you searching the site for some really nice dildos/vibrators.  Things that are colorful and interesting, since, it seems that he sees you via webcam at this point since he's overseas. If you want him to SEE the toy, the more bright they are, the more visually appealing it probably will be for him, especially since overseas webcams can be questionable at best sometimes!

When you do, be sure to check out our reviews on the shopping page, then also here on the forums. Many of our customers will post on both, as well as our Review Team, which I happen to be a member of. This way, you get real live opinions about experiences. 

The other thing to keep in mind, in my opinion, is to pay attention to noise levels of toys. If you're trying to stimulate your husband via webcam, and, he probably wants to hear YOU, and not the buzzing, check out how loud people say the toys are. Go for quieter ones. 

I hope this helps!!

Tyger would you delete every thing about our profile PLEASE !!!

Thanks Mandy and DeweyC