Official Community Forums Home

Sweet Treat

• Members

I fell asleep the other night, and i had one of my dreams again. I was chilling on the couch in my gown watching a movie. I could hear my man, Antonio in the kitchen.  He was spraying something. He came out of the kitchen, and he sprayed his long 10-inch dong down with whipped cream. He walked over to say he had a sweat treat for me. He came over closer to the couch and said do you like. I nodded an affirmative  yes, so I commenced to sucking on the cream covered cock. I was making a mess. I had cream on my face. Some of it dropped to the floor, but I was enjoying my sweet treat and as I was licking and sucking every bit I could off his cock. I put his balls in mouth a little as I stroked his rod and then put my mouth back on his cock. Before long, he gave my the real cream as he came in my mouth. I opened my mouth and used my tongue to play with his cum before swallowing. He sat down on the couch, and I embraced him. We finished watching our movie. Then things faded and I woke up. I felt awesome with my head in the clouds the rest of the day. 

• Like 1

• Members

My wife and I both love licking whipped cream off each other's genitals. Adds a different dimension to oral sex

• Members
8 hours ago, Rio said:

My wife and I both love licking whipped cream off each other's genitals. Adds a different dimension to oral sex

No doubt. It's awesome.