Official Community Forums Home

Uncover Your Orgasm

Mikayla1

• Members

FUN01607.jpg

Get Digging!

Oh my land, is the Dinky Digger the cutest little vibrator EVER! Not only is it cute, but it has absolutely fantastic vibrations! This little magic toy has so many wonderful qualities that I don’t know where to begin. First, it is made of medical-grade silicone – so it is smooth, easy to clean and hypoallergenic. Second, it is smaller – 6.5” long, and 1.5” wide – so it is not intimidating and easy to use. Third, it is ergonomic – which means it is easy to hold and use. Fourth, the design of the vibe itself – it looks like a little mole holding a flower sitting in the grass – this design provides wonderful sensations when inserted. Fifth, it is super quiet – so it can be used easily anywhere (practically.) Sixth, the little mole’s nose provides not only wonderful clitoral stimulation but also G-Spot stimulation. Finally, it is waterproof – for hot-tub and bathtub use!

If those aren’t wonderful reasons to try this toy, let me tell you about my experiences using it, and that will seal the deal for sure! My hubby and I played with this toy together – he thought it was cute too – but was more interested in how I would respond to it. When our foreplay had heated up sufficiently my hubby reached over to get the toy. He turned the knob and nothing happened. I had forgotten to put the 2AA batteries in it. He reached into our nightstand where our battery stash is and tried to open the toy. It wouldn’t open. He twisted, pulled, tugged and nothing. Finally, he decided to get the instructions from the box and saw that he had to push on both sides of the base until it pops open.

Toy finally battery operated, we resumed our play. This little toy’s vibrations are easily activated by a dial on the base. Be careful though, it you turn it too far it goes off! As we played with this toy – my hubby switching up the insertion with the clitoral stim – I felt very aroused. At one point he pushed it inside me and I felt the tip hit my G-Spot. I reached down and held my hubby’s hand still so he wouldn’t loose the spot. In a matter of minutes I was gushing with a G-Spot orgasm! The tip on this little toy is fairly firm, which really adds to the pressure on the G-Spot.

I would recommend this toy to ANYONE – beginner or experienced – simply for the ease and function of this toy. While the little designs that make up the “mole” are not as stimulating internally as I would have liked, the design really make it cute and easy to play with. If your girl is intimidated by the standard sex toy appearance, feel free to try this one – it will change her mind. Why not uncover your passion with the Dinky Digger – you will “dig” him and he will hit your spot without even looking!

• Members

ALRIGHTY THEN :P i will be digging very soon thank you so much for great review