Official Community Forums Home

Who Would You Die For......

Mikayla1

• Members

DVD_VIV0049main.jpg

Get The Flick

Who would you ‘Die For?” Well, for many men (or women) it might just be Monique Alexander – a well known, GORGEOUS adult film star who adds life and talent to Paul Thomas’ full-length, adult feature “To Die For.” Another fantastic film for Thomas, who is best known for his “story line” adult features. Not just senseless sex – but instead fantastic, hot sex scenes within the context of an actual story.

This film tells three stories of tragic love – with characters who are all bound up with each other. Girl on girl, threesomes, anal and, of course, oral sex galore make this film hot to watch. If you or your partner is new to adult films and wants to “ease in slowly” this is an excellent film to begin with. The outer story in which the sex is encompassed will make it seem as though you are viewing an - admittedly badly acted -movie with outstanding sex!

While it is cliché that adult films do not have plots or storylines worth watching, this is simply not true in this film. The stars in this feature keep their clothes on for more than a minute – but when the take them off – whoa mamma, does the sex follow! While this is not my favorite Paul Thomas film, I’ll admit I prefer his work to many other directors in the adult business.

All things taken as equal, if you want and adult feature that has gorgeous stars, hot sex, differing locations and angles – this is the film for you! Why waste your time wondering if the movie is going to be any good – just pick any Paul Thomas feature and you know you will hit paydirt! Get your honey, turn on the TV, pop in this smokin’ DVD and see why this movie is entitled “To Die For” – I am confident you will figure it out quickly, and you both will be dying for some sexual relief!