Official Community Forums Home

Never had sex but want to use a toy/dildo

• Members
On 11/10/2020 at 8:16 PM, ShyGirl23 said:

HI I'm young and single and I want to know how sex feels but I'm not very social or have a boyfriend. Is it alright to use a toy/dildo for my very first time?

That is one way to find out for sure what your body is like and what it likes. So yeah sure, go for it.

• Like 2

• Members

Their is nothing wrong with you trying a dildo or a toy of your choice for your first time. If you are of age and would like to get your first fucking with the real thing, you can get together with my husband and I both and we can show you how much better it feels , than a dildo or a toy..... Thanks Mandy and Dewey C

• Members
On 11/11/2020 at 8:16 AM, ShyGirl23 said:

HI I'm young and single and I want to know how sex feels but I'm not very social or have a boyfriend. Is it alright to use a toy/dildo for my very first time?

Hey, would you mind to try here for different kinds of sex toys. I see lots of sex toys there which is available both for men and women. I hope you will enjoy it. LOL!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/10/2020 at 9:16 PM, ShyGirl23 said:

I highly recommend it..  A vibrator is nice to enjoy as you explore..

Healthy & safe sex

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members

If my first wife had used sex toys before we were married, she would have not freaked out so bad when I bought her a realistic looking Vibrating Dildo along with some flowers and Lingerie once for Valentine's Day.  She loved the flowers and Lingerie, but was totally disgusted with the idea of incorporating a sex toy especially one that vibrated into our sex life.  She got so mad she screamed out " get that d@#n thing out of the house and take it back wherever you got it from."  My current wife loves sex toys and uses them - here's one I hope we use together eventually, since I have E.D..

too timid 005.JPG

• Members

Welcome @Pop Alexandra. Enjoy the forum and maybe someday we'll be able to see you using your  toys.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

welcome sweetheart your gonna love it here with us, and you know you can go to YouTube and find out about any toy's your interested in and they'll have a video on exactly how to use it, and I agree don't be shy or embarrassed cause we're a bunch of down to earth boys and girls here that totally respect each other and LOVE ONE ANOTHER, again welcome sweetheart

• Members

and actually my very first toy was a strap-on that my wife pegged me with OMG what a wonderful experience

• Like 1