Official Community Forums Home

Reporting & requests for post/pic removals PLEASE READ

Tyger

Good afternoon Members!

I've had a few vague reports requesting that some pics and/or post removals from someone signing on as a 'Guest".

I'm assuming that this may be the subject of the photos, but I can't be sure. 

If you are someone on here, signing on as a "Guest", that's fine.  However, if you have a request for a post or pic removal, in the report, please state WHY it needs to be taken down. If the original poster has violated your trust, please report away. 

For example, if pics were posted of you without your permission, please state that.

"Please remove the pics on this post. They are of me, and I didn't consent to having them posted."

This way, just a simple "Please remove this post.", which ANYONE can send, will offer a bit more help to us moderators.

All reports are confidential. But, if someone signs on as a Guest, I cannot PM them to ask questions to clarify.

We want to ensure that all members are comfortable and following the rules. If you want us to, we can also PM the original poster as to why their post/pics were taken down. 

I would also suggest that you speak to the person that uploaded the pictures, if they posted them without your permission. They should be made aware, by you, that they were wrong, and you're not happy with what they did. 

If you are the poster of pictures, it should go without saying, but please please please be sure you have consent of the subject, to post them online. It's a violation of, at the very least, trust, to post pics without permission. Proud as you may be of your lover's body, you MUST have permission to post pictures of others.

Thank you!

Tyger

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy