Official Community Forums Home

The Outdoor Challenge..my fantasy

• Members

My fantasy would involve being on a hike that I have wanted to do for a long time.  It starts out with a small group from one of my hiking clubs.  Beautiful day, friendly and innocent...a team with the same hike destination in mind.  A tough mountain hike to search for a new  waterfall.  It becomes more than some hikers are up for, so we agree to a split. Those who want to push on will continue, and others will join the group planning to turn around.  It turns out,  just two of us want to complete the challenge. I'm in  my best condition,  my legs are super toned, muscular and my ass is perfection. I have incredibly sexy panties under my vigorous, hiker gear and I am smoothly shaven.  I liken it  to a warrior princess.... tough, yet tempting female beneath it all. I like to feel that way. 

This  guy I just met and I are in tune with the invigorating  hike.  We are laughing and enjoying each  others company. We climb and  boulder hop the  last stretch, making it to this dynamic waterfall complete with a breathtaking view. About that time, we both realize we are at the top of our game. We begin to notice an endorfin driven attraction. What started out as an innocent, friendly hike has now become a pheromone steaming turn on.  At first, we are uncertain if the other one is feeling it. But then we just know.  Breathtaking awareness that develops into need.  No strings, no marriage. we just know that we want each other beyond basic desire.  Our hike has become a nonsexual orgasmic experience that can only be complete if we touch and become one. Gentle exploring lips lead to tugging off clothes and boots. Appreciating glances and touch causes  increasing firmness and dampening in all of the right places. Our breathing quickens as we glance around for a place to tumble. No words,  just looks. I let him lead the way to a meadow near the bald mountain top. Just near the soothing water run off.  He shakes  a lightweight quilt from his pack and floats it onto the ground as he grabs my hips and protectively slides  me down.  His lips glide along behind my ear and down my neck. Lifting my breasts to his mouth, he begins nudging and suckling my nipples until they form torrid peaks. Burning, hot, electric jolts move through my body and  trigger a trembling spark in my clit. I can feel the increasing dampness around my folds. Breathlessly,  I trail my fingers around his open zipper and reach in  to free his  manhood.  His member boldly, springs insistently toward my belly. I grip it and begin to slide down  him so I can taste the silkiness beading from it's tip. I gently enfold his balls and place some pressure just below their sac, while gliding my tongue down his shaft and back up to encompass him with my mouth. I dont have to tell him how I love to suck cock. He can feel it.  I make love to his hardness with a sweet, gentle, firmness  and desire. It starts turning me on so much that my hips begin to rock and circle with need.  I feel the head engorge and grow. His skin feels so silky and soft, yet encases what can only be described as woven steel. He groans and pushes me down and away, quickly kneeing my legs apart. Grabbing  his cock,  he kneels and  feeds it toward the wetness of my sleek opening. With an unyielding thrust, he slams his way into my dripping slit. I groan and grab my knees back up and meet him need for need.  Demanding,  driven,  flesh riding and pounding in an animalistic frenzy.... Slick, slurping sounds, groans and vibrations connect and merge as one. Two joined voices , two fleshly mortals come  together completing a dance as old as time.  How can this happen? I barely remember this guys name. But I know,  that this need is a type of love.  Not one that is heading to the altar, but one we will remember like none other. We just know that we fit. That our needs combined into history. 

How the hell are we gonna get off this mountain?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Very sensual story. Years ago I remember my wife and I hiking up in the mountains behind Santa Fe New Mexico and having an invigorating sex filled afternoon out in the woods. I can relate to a lot of what you were saying except that mine was with somebody I've been with for quite a while. It was the end of summer but while I was laying there on top of her I felt something on my bare ass. It actually started snowing on us. Sorry. Love your story. Didn't mean to sabotage your thread, but it just brought back memories.

• Like 1

• Members
37 minutes ago, Rio said:

Very sensual story. Years ago I remember my wife and I hiking up in the mountains behind Santa Fe New Mexico and having an invigorating sex filled afternoon out in the woods. I can relate to a lot of what you were saying except that mine was with somebody I've been with for quite a while. It was the end of summer but while I was laying there on top of her I felt something on my bare ass. It actually started snowing on us. Sorry. Love your story. Didn't mean to sabotage your thread, but it just brought back memories.

No worries it isn't sabotage. 

Great story back at ya. Enjoyed hearing about your snowy experience.  Gave me a chuckle 😆 

Of course mine is  just pretend.  My way of venting my needs...or something like that .lol

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

Great story...made me very 🔥

Thank you , I appreciate what I consider to be a complement. It is now my 4th time to have written a  short story. I discovered that I enjoy putting my fantasies into words.  The underlying bonus is self pleasures. 😉

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/20/2020 at 7:18 PM, Luvcock said:

My fantasy would involve being on a hike that I have wanted to do for a long time.  It starts out with a small group from one of my hiking clubs.  Beautiful day, friendly and innocent...a team with the same hike destination in mind.  A tough mountain hike to search for a new  waterfall.  It becomes more than some hikers are up for, so we agree to a split. Those who want to push on will continue, and others will join the group planning to turn around.  It turns out,  just two of us want to complete the challenge. I'm in  my best condition,  my legs are super toned, muscular and my ass is perfection. I have incredibly sexy panties under my vigorous, hiker gear and I am smoothly shaven.  I liken it  to a warrior princess.... tough, yet tempting female beneath it all. I like to feel that way. 

This  guy I just met and I are in tune with the invigorating  hike.  We are laughing and enjoying each  others company. We climb and  boulder hop the  last stretch, making it to this dynamic waterfall complete with a breathtaking view. About that time, we both realize we are at the top of our game. We begin to notice an endorfin driven attraction. What started out as an innocent, friendly hike has now become a pheromone steaming turn on.  At first, we are uncertain if the other one is feeling it. But then we just know.  Breathtaking awareness that develops into need.  No strings, no marriage. we just know that we want each other beyond basic desire.  Our hike has become a nonsexual orgasmic experience that can only be complete if we touch and become one. Gentle exploring lips lead to tugging off clothes and boots. Appreciating glances and touch causes  increasing firmness and dampening in all of the right places. Our breathing quickens as we glance around for a place to tumble. No words,  just looks. I let him lead the way to a meadow near the bald mountain top. Just near the soothing water run off.  He shakes  a lightweight quilt from his pack and floats it onto the ground as he grabs my hips and protectively slides  me down.  His lips glide along behind my ear and down my neck. Lifting my breasts to his mouth, he begins nudging and suckling my nipples until they form torrid peaks. Burning, hot, electric jolts move through my body and  trigger a trembling spark in my clit. I can feel the increasing dampness around my folds. Breathlessly,  I trail my fingers around his open zipper and reach in  to free his  manhood.  His member boldly, springs insistently toward my belly. I grip it and begin to slide down  him so I can taste the silkiness beading from it's tip. I gently enfold his balls and place some pressure just below their sac, while gliding my tongue down his shaft and back up to encompass him with my mouth. I dont have to tell him how I love to suck cock. He can feel it.  I make love to his hardness with a sweet, gentle, firmness  and desire. It starts turning me on so much that my hips begin to rock and circle with need.  I feel the head engorge and grow. His skin feels so silky and soft, yet encases what can only be described as woven steel. He groans and pushes me down and away, quickly kneeing my legs apart. Grabbing  his cock,  he kneels and  feeds it toward the wetness of my sleek opening. With an unyielding thrust, he slams his way into my dripping slit. I groan and grab my knees back up and meet him need for need.  Demanding,  driven,  flesh riding and pounding in an animalistic frenzy.... Slick, slurping sounds, groans and vibrations connect and merge as one. Two joined voices , two fleshly mortals come  together completing a dance as old as time.  How can this happen? I barely remember this guys name. But I know,  that this need is a type of love.  Not one that is heading to the altar, but one we will remember like none other. We just know that we fit. That our needs combined into history. 

How the hell are we gonna get off this mountain?

I thoroughly enjoyed this story as well. I love your writing. Its apparent that you have a sexual soul. Thank you for the hike with you and your " friend"!! 

• Thanks 1

• Members

They are all pretend ....you can join me anytime. (I dont have a "real"sex life)

• Members
15 hours ago, Luvcock said:

They are all pretend ....you can join me anytime. (I dont have a "real"sex life)

TRUST is an easy thing to come by...until its broken. Depending on how it was broken, it can be VERY difficult to regain. Most especially when it comes to relationships. Can I lend an ear, or is it too painful. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
15 hours ago, Luvcock said:

You write like it is real. Are you a writer? Was it a " major"? You are really good at it.

• Members
1 hour ago, Ref620 said:

You write like it is real. Are you a writer? Was it a " major"? You are really good at it.

I have never written in my life. ( except school assignments.)  I wrote the  first time  back in July or August and then added 3 more. So that's all I have. ( all on this site) I find it very easy, but didn't know I could do it . My major was Geology.  Then I went into nursing . Thanks for compliment 

• Members
1 minute ago, Luvcock said:

I have never written in my life. ( except school assignments.)  I wrote the  first time  back in July or August and then added 3 more. So that's all I have. ( all on this site) I find it very easy, but didn't know I could do it . My major was Geology.  Then I went into nursing . Thanks for compliment 

Absolutely,  have a great night!

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 12/17/2020 at 11:33 PM, Ref620 said:

TRUST is an easy thing to come by...until its broken. Depending on how it was broken, it can be VERY difficult to regain. Most especially when it comes to relationships. Can I lend an ear, or is it too painful. 

How thoughtful of you. 

• Members
On 12/18/2020 at 4:40 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

I want to play Doctor with you mmmmm

I'm a nurse...as a rule, I'm not crazy about doctors. 🤣

• Members
56 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

I'm a nurse...as a rule, I'm not crazy about doctors. 🤣

You also majored in geology. How would you like to handle my rocks.

• Haha 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

You also majored in geology. How would you like to handle my rocks.

Would that make me a rock  hound ?

• Members
11 hours ago, Ref620 said:

Well, that would coincide with your hiking no?......😊

Yes it definitely does...😂

• Members
On 12/17/2020 at 12:57 AM, Ref620 said:

I thoroughly enjoyed this story as well. I love your writing. Its apparent that you have a sexual soul. Thank you for the hike with you and your " friend"!! 

If you are interested in my other writings, I have 3 other stories I wrote in August. Instead of under the Fantasy section, they are under the Sexy Story section. You have to scroll down a little bit to get to August.   One is called "The Best is Yet To Cum" one is "Oh Baby Fuck Me Please" ( or something like that) and one is LuvCock's fantasy, I don't remember the exact title, but it was my first ever story. And there should be a piece in one of the 2 sections referring to how I like it. I will have to check out what I titled it.  Those are all of my stories (ever). My first was August 1st. I appreciate that you like them. 

• Members
On 12/27/2020 at 5:37 AM, Luvcock said:

If you are interested in my other writings, I have 3 other stories I wrote in August. Instead of under the Fantasy section, they are under the Sexy Story section. You have to scroll down a little bit to get to August.   One is called "The Best is Yet To Cum" one is "Oh Baby Fuck Me Please" ( or something like that) and one is LuvCock's fantasy, I don't remember the exact title, but it was my first ever story. And there should be a piece in one of the 2 sections referring to how I like it. I will have to check out what I titled it.  Those are all of my stories (ever). My first was August 1st. I appreciate that you like them. 

I will check them out! 

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

I will check them out! 

Thanks...And I wrote a "skinny dipping"one last night. 😃

They make me hot and I find it surprisingly easy  for me to write. Kinda fun I  find this hidden talent. 

Take care 

• Members
On 12/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, Luvcock said:

Thanks...And I wrote a "skinny dipping"one last night. 😃

They make me hot and I find it surprisingly easy  for me to write. Kinda fun I  find this hidden talent. 

Take care 

It is a talent, not hidden any more. Your good at it and we LOVE reading them. Do you pleasure yourself after you ride the high of your stories?

• Like 1

• Members
30 minutes ago, Ref620 said:

It is a talent, not hidden any more. Your good at it and we LOVE reading them. Do you pleasure yourself after you ride the high of your stories?

Yes I do. Or sometimes I read them again and it starts me up. 

• Like 1

• Members

Toys.  Something that makes me feel like I have a man. 

• Like 1