Official Community Forums Home

How would you describe your perfect pussy ?

Sexy Wife

• Members
1 minute ago, Sexy Wife said:

aww thanks. neither one of us would have minded  

Mandy and I think you have a awesome looking set of pussy lips and hard clit on you.  And we would love to get together with the two of you and maybe become a good long-term FWB to the two of you. Let us know if you would be interested

Thanks Mandy and Dewey C

• Members
53 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Mandy and I think you have a awesome looking set of pussy lips and hard clit on you.  And we would love to get together with the two of you and maybe become a good long-term FWB to the two of you. Let us know if you would be interested

Thanks Mandy and Dewey C

Why thank you D.  We both feel like we would have some things in common based on what we have  seen and read of the two of you . where do you guys live anyway? My man just blew a load on my tits and cleaned me up - i came when he sucked hard on my nipple,  it was fun!   

aaaaxxxx1.jpg

• Like 6

• Members
3 hours ago, Sexy Wife said:

Why thank you D.  We both feel like we would have some things in common based on what we have  seen and read of the two of you . where do you guys live anyway? My man just blew a load on my tits and cleaned me up - i came when he sucked hard on my nipple,  it was fun!   

aaaaxxxx1.jpg

We live in Clay City Kentucky, what about getting together with the two of us for some good hot DVP SEX together????

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/22/2020 at 6:38 PM, Sexy Wife said:

aaaaxxxx1.jpg

I want to squirt a couple big thick loads of my CUM all over your beautiful body Sexy Wife, and watch Mandy and your husband lick up all the aftermath together mmmmmmm

Deweys big thick cock.png

• Members

Personally, I haven’t had a pussy that I didn’t like. All of your pussies are perfect. The pleasure you give men like myself can’t be topped

• 1 month later...
  • Members
14 hours ago, 69skinman69 said:

I love my pussy

D1C11798-B52E-4C51-991A-885DFAEF2816.jpeg

0FA110EE-8CE6-4477-894B-0BBECA165EA3.jpeg

Mm That's what Im talking about sexy looking lips. Bet your pussy tight??