I want to sit on that cock. The head is purrfect. My cunt is dripping 👅

Sure wood love to see your dripping pussy!! Sounds yummy 😋 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Denise said:

I can only tease. I suck, lick, lap, kiss, ride, grind, swallow or cum on it 👅

Teasing is OK 😉

• Like 1

• Members

Wife and I both love to be watched, have been watched outside of a bar that had a mirrored glass wall, while anchored in the bay where people driving over  the bridge got a perfect view, she had a voyeur who used to watch her sunbathe topless, fucking while parked outside of a restaurant where we both know more than one person got an eyeful, to one of her best friends walking in on us fucking who stayed and watched and eventually participated, these are just a few where we know we were seen but truth be told probably more times than we can count, but the crem de la crem is going to our local nude beach, yes we're there for the freedom and enjoying nature but lets be real we both enjoy being noticed especially my wife

As far as getting turned on by posting pictures (her 99.9% of the time) ah yeah we plead guilty

• Members
1 hour ago, Denise said:

I can only tease. I suck, lick, lap, kiss, ride, grind, swallow or cum on it 👅

Hey Denise how would you like to do all of the above on this?

IMG_20201210_062807394.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I got naked on an island in the Bahamas when we were on a cruise years ago, but it was just like for an instant just to say we did it. As soon as we our put bathing suits back on a big crowd from the cruise ship came around to where we were and we smiled and waved as they walked by! My wife said this will be the last time I'll see her naked in public, she wasn't lying.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes. I enjoy sunning in the nude with a dildo at hand. I especially like the neighbor lady to see me. She has stopped by a few times. I have asked her to join me, but she has never done so.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Mutual masterbation with someone is the closest to being watched 

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

I don't think I'd be into having someone literally sitting in the same room watching me have sex.  But the thought of finding out someone was secretly watching me through curtains is arousing. Interesting. Not sure why that is, or why the distinction. I probably need to talk to a shrink about that.  

I love it whenever my two sisters is watching Dewey and I having sex together and they join in with us, it is mine blowing to watch them being pleasured by him WOW !!!

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I love it whenever my two sisters is watching Dewey and I having sex together and they join in with us, it is mine blowing to watch them being pleasured by him WOW !!!

OMG isn't it absolutely awesome,my mom would start talking dirty to me and my sister when I got a boner and she'd come over and ask if she could play with it,of course I say sure baby and she'd first thing rub it between her beautiful breasts her breast are absolutely identical to my mom's seriously,they both have those perky nipples you know the one's that always poke through your blouse no matter how you try to stop them, but anyways yes it is absolutely wonderful to be watched

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
1 minute ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I'm going to look and see if I can find some of our favorite older pictures of Dewey and I and repost them to are profile pictures just to see if anyone still has interest in them 

I'm interested.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 11/25/2020 at 11:41 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Would you let me turn your beautiful wife on Dannyk as you are watching us

Oh yes

• Like 1