Official Community Forums Home

Being watched

shaved

• Members

Does anyone else get so turned  on thinking of someone watching there pictures , it makes me hard instantly 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes, reading the stories, yes, I absolutely get turned on.

• Like 1

• Members

I also get Tuned Up if I was to know someone was watching.  It happened once while we were camping.  Wife was bend over the picnic table and a older gentlemen walked past our campsite then disappeared. 

I later seen him in behind the trees across the road getting his eye full of us.  😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members
On 11/25/2020 at 10:11 PM, Sirlicalot said:

I also get Tuned Up if I was to know someone was watching.  It happened once while we were camping.  Wife was bend over the picnic table and a older gentlemen walked past our campsite then disappeared. 

I later seen him in behind the trees across the road getting his eye full of us.  😆 

We had that happen camping as well!

We thought we had the campground all to ourselves, but some hikers wandered in while we were performing on the picnic table, and we didn't hear them. I finally saw them standing in the trees, watching us carry on. I whispered to my wife, that they were there, but she was too much into the moment, and told me to shut up and eat! She couldn't dee them, as they were behind her. 

So, I kept eating, as instructed, and would whisper to her what they were up to. When I told her they were beating off, she came like crazy!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
27 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

We had that happen camping as well!

We thought we had the campground all to ourselves, but some hikers wandered in while we were performing on the picnic table, and we didn't hear them. I finally saw them standing in the trees, watching us carry on. I whispered to my wife, that they were there, but she was too much into the moment, and told me to shut up and eat! She couldn't dee them, as they were behind her. 

So, I kept eating, as instructed, and would whisper to her what they were up to. When I told her they were beating off, she came like crazy!  

Excellent, and sounds like you were doing my favorite thing also.  Lick, lick 😜

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/23/2020 at 9:45 AM, shaved said:

Does anyone else get so turned  on thinking of someone watching there pictures , it makes me hard instantly 

Its has the same effect on me. It always turns me on imagining what they might be doing while looking at my pics

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Sirlicalot said:

Excellent, and sounds like you were doing my favorite thing also.  Lick, lick 😜

Yes indeed! when they wandered in, that's exactly what I was doing! I stood up, fucked till I came, and went back to licking, and that's when our audience started jacking off! Must have been creampie fans! 

• Members
On 12/2/2020 at 10:18 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

I would love to upload my big thick loads of hot cum all inside of you

Deweys big thick cock.png

On 4/17/2016 at 11:02 AM, Disconnect45 said:

I think I am addicted to licking pussy, no really, its all I think about. My woman has been enjoying the benefits of my dilema and she actually runs away at times because if I touch her in any way my mouth ends up on the lips, which she loves but maybe its too much?

Recently I started posting ads in various locations with little success except for spammers trying to sell something. The funny part is I am not looking for anything in return, but of course I would not turn it away.

Basically I just like the look when the woman is in ecstasy! Do I need some help here, if not, any volunteers?

pussy.jpg

I do too.  I think its hott AF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like a little exhibition..I like to get loud and nasty talk when Im.fuxin...i like to watch in a mirror too.  

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/15/2020 at 6:51 AM, MaryCS said:

I like a little exhibition..I like to get loud and nasty talk when Im.fuxin...i like to watch in a mirror too.  

Can we watch you watch yourself in a mirror....ummmm!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Johnny123 said:

Can we watch you watch yourself in a mirror....ummmm!!!

I masturbate...everyday..I havent  found the golden dick yet to take my bunny rabbits place yet..

But have a have a kinky young biker may may pleasure me here soon..

Mmm lil.freak & Ill let ya see🔥💨

Hope so🔥💨

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/16/2020 at 11:37 AM, MaryCS said:

I masturbate...everyday..I havent  found the golden dick yet to take my bunny rabbits place yet..

But have a have a kinky young biker may may pleasure me here soon..

Mmm lil.freak & Ill let ya see🔥💨

Hope so🔥💨

Ummmm...sounds hot!!image.thumb.png.fe40e3c7c8fb2680aea11808a29bcd8e.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Johnny123 said:

It looks like Johnny has something for you to try in place of your rabbit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
12 hours ago, Rio said:

It looks like Johnny has something for you to try in place of your rabbit

Mmmm I see w a nice lil bend for pleasure🔥

• Thanks 1

• Members
18 hours ago, Johnny123 said:

Mmm wish that was here to bounce on. Tight cougar kitty is purring...