Official Community Forums Home

Delete our profile PLEASE

DewMan@1961

• 2 weeks later...

Your profile? Meaning what is under your name, all of the stuff like Gender, location, interests, age and gender? Because you can do that. Admins and moderators can't unless we delete your entire account.

Since you're an active member, with many posts, so I can't see you wanting to delete your full account.......please let me know. 

You filled it all out, so you know how to get there, unless you forgot. In which case, let me know, I can instruct you step-by-step instructions.

• Members
1 hour ago, Tyger said:

Your profile? Meaning what is under your name, all of the stuff like Gender, location, interests, age and gender? Because you can do that. Admins and moderators can't unless we delete your entire account.

Since you're an active member, with many posts, so I can't see you wanting to delete your full account.......please let me know. 

You filled it all out, so you know how to get there, unless you forgot. In which case, let me know, I can instruct you step-by-step instructions.

That's okay,  Mandy and I have talked about deleting our profile with this site because some of her lady friend's where she works are jealous of 4 of the ladies on this site.  And wants her to tell me if I want to eat lick suck and Fuck just let them know.  And she says that would not be good for me to Fuck in our neighborhood it would cause problems with their husband's. But we both have decided to go with the flow for now and see what happens. 

Thanks for the reply back to us

Dewey and Mandy Campbell

• Like 1

Why would people be jealous about ones online? That seems a bit ridiculous and immature.  I mean, i know I'm sexy as hell, but, no need to be jealous! LOL ;)

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Tyger said:

Why would people be jealous about ones online? That seems a bit ridiculous and immature.  I mean, i know I'm sexy as hell, but, no need to be jealous! LOL ;)

That's what we are saying Tyger , they just won't Dewey all to themself is what I'm saying  to him LMAO but he is very gifted

• Like 1

• 4 months later...