Official Community Forums Home

Toy For My Girlfriend

Hey guys,

I'm new to this board and topic, really. My girlfriend and I've been going out for almost three years. We haven't had intercourse, but we do fool around on occassion. I was talking to my brother today who has been married a year. He said that his wife didn't masturbate before they were married and hadn't had an orgasm. He said it was difficult for their love life when it was difficult to please her.

Anyway, I'm in the same boat. My girlfriend (soon to be fiancee) has never really masturbated and never had an orgasm. I told her that I think it would be important for her to start to know her body so that I can please her sexually and make sex about both of us, not just me. Anyways, I was thinking about getting her a non-penetrative toy for her to experiment with. What do you recommend? What else would I need to get for her? Thanks a bunch for your comments!

Apothecary

• Members

It is very nice of you to think of your soon to be finace's happiness with regards to your future sex life. I wish all men were that caring!

I would suggest to you a bullet or an egg. These are great for clitoral stimulation and they are basically non-penetrable. I would not suggest a simple vibe, only because for first timers they can seem to phallic - and I wouldn't want her to think you wanted her to penetrate herself!

I would also suggest that you get her to read my article on how to Orgasm - under the sex education tab above. Not only do I reassure her that sex and masturbation are not evil, dirty or wrong, but I give great tips on how to achieve that orgasm - with and without toys!

Good luck and keep posting!

Mikayla

Great advise Mikayla, as always!

I would also love to give kuddos to you for caring about HER needs too!! She's a lucky gal!!

I would also suggest a clit stimulator. I need LOTS of clit stimulation, sometimes JUST that sends me over the edge. Clit stimulators are small, and non-phallic looking. And, for that added bonus, can be used solo or during sex too (so can the bullets/eggs too), and with other toys.

This link is what I pulled up when typing in Clit Stimulators.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...mulators&Page=1

This is one of my personal faves:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4680

Hey guys,

Thanks a bunch for your insight and comments. I went ahead and ordered the Blissful Berries device and got the free G-Spot stimulator to store for her to have later. Mikayla, I sent my girlfriend your article on having an orgasm and she told me it was really good. I think we're well on our way to learning a lot about each other and ourselves.

Micah