Official Community Forums Home

Urethral sounding

curiosity 82

• Members

I'm curious about BDSM. Dominance and submission is something I would like to explore. I recently purchased a vibrating urethral sounding toy and absolutely love it. I am submissive by nature and hope to meet someone who is dominant and has experience. Has anyone else ever been in this situation??

• Like 1

• Members

I've heard of it but never experience urethral sounding. What does it do for you,? How does it feel? Do you have pictures of what it looks like inserted.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/3/2020 at 11:20 PM, Rio said:

I've heard of it but never experience urethral sounding. What does it do for you,? How does it feel? Do you have pictures of what it looks like inserted.

I just had a wonderful experience w a totally mature Dom / Daddy.  It was crazy fuxing good..He was about stimulating the uretha w a device that he wanted me to release..he definely massaged me everywhere and it was amazing...even the small orange in my vagina to strech me..& in my azz a vibrating plug...he had me open & ready.    He has 9 inches & thick. and he had my azz up & he was gentle at first but damnnnn.. He got in that azz and he fuxed me hard & deep . I was between screaming moreeee to tooo much.

I was being fuxed hard...

It was amazing...

He took care of me w a cool wash cloths.   We smoked & went for Chineese.    Yeah & got the addy if a swingers club  kitty wants kisses.

Best fux of my life👄

• Like 3

• Members
Just now, MaryCS said:

I just had a wonderful experience w a totally mature Dom / Daddy.  It was crazy fuxing good..He was about stimulating the uretha w a device that he wanted me to release..he definely massaged me everywhere and it was amazing...even the small orange in my vagina to strech me..& in my azz a vibrating plug...he had me open & ready.    He has 9 inches & thick. and he had my azz up & he was gentle at first but damnnnn.. He got in that azz and he fuxed me hard & deep . I was between screaming moreeee to tooo much.

I was being fuxed hard...

It was amazing...

He took care of me w a cool wash cloths.   We smoked & went for Chineese.    Yeah & got the addy if a swingers club  kitty wants kisses.

Best fux of my life👄

And Daddy asked if he coukd fux this azz again cuz its that good.

🔥💨🔥💨

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Year back I dated this super nympho nurse who enlightened me to a world of sexuality that I hadn't even dreamed of. She did something similar but not with any special device or electronic gyzmo, she would play with my cock constantly no matter where we were but one afternoon we were in bed and she starts stroking my cock and I feel her insert something into my urethra and as she stroked my cock she would move this object in and out opposite of her stroking. Well I blew my load with such force it was incredible I painted her tits face, neck and hair. she laughed and saying hey you sprung a leak that felt like a gallon of cum. This went on for a while even when she sucked my cock this object was inserted in my cock and she would flick it with her tongue, to say it would drive me crazy was an understatement. She finally revealed her magic toy, it was a swizzle stick  shaped like a penis, she got it when she attended a fuckaware party. (very ironic that some 20 years later my wife became a demonstrator and hostess of such parties as part of her business) I have to admit she was one very sexually creative woman .

• Like 5

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I love doing this to myself. Feels so good. I do it all the time. Just have to rember to keep thing clean. All the time..

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/6/2021 at 9:34 PM, Bob Long said:

Year back I dated this super nympho nurse who enlightened me to a world of sexuality that I hadn't even dreamed of. She did something similar but not with any special device or electronic gyzmo, she would play with my cock constantly no matter where we were but one afternoon we were in bed and she starts stroking my cock and I feel her insert something into my urethra and as she stroked my cock she would move this object in and out opposite of her stroking. Well I blew my load with such force it was incredible I painted her tits face, neck and hair. she laughed and saying hey you sprung a leak that felt like a gallon of cum. This went on for a while even when she sucked my cock this object was inserted in my cock and she would flick it with her tongue, to say it would drive me crazy was an understatement. She finally revealed her magic toy, it was a swizzle stick  shaped like a penis, she got it when she attended a fuckaware party. (very ironic that some 20 years later my wife became a demonstrator and hostess of such parties as part of her business) I have to admit she was one very sexually creative woman .

It does sound amazing

• Like 1

• Members

This is not for me! Once you have a  Urethra camera shoved all the way into your bladder for cancer screening and the Urologist turns the camera every which way to check your Bladder, all you want the doctor to do is pull the damn thing out! Once he pulls it out you have to get the nurse to get you a portable plastic urinal so you can urinate all that water pumped inside you and it hurts like heck. I don't urinate in front of my wife, and to urinate while the nurse holds the little jug, it's totally embarrassing! Anybody that has gone for Bladder Screening for Cancer knows exactly what I'm talking about, and since I had Bladder Cancer this screening is done once a year which is enough for me to having something shoved into my Urethra!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Members

@Fun4her +me!I hear what you're saying. After I had my prostate cancer surgery I had scar tissue in my urethra and they had to take a rod and stick it up there and break through the the scarring. Hurt like hell. I don't want anything shoved up my dick. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

I completely understand the fear after having a medical procedure, but it is not the same. It is slow and easy. like stroking from the inside. You also do not go into your bladder. I guess some people do, but I have never done that. The Urethral sound can actually massage your prostate. I have had crazy orgasms from sounding with no external stimuli at all. You definitely need to trust the person that is doing it. If you try yourself, make sure you research. 

• Like 1