Official Community Forums Home

What turns me on

DonDria

• Members

What turns me on is the idea of being watched as I have sex or get my dick sucked...sometimes it be in the risky public like dark time right on the sidewalk let the cars that pass get a show or we will just pop out on the corner of crosswalk and I'm slamming dick in her from the back till the light turns. It also turns me on at times we stop a whole stranger and my wife is blowing me so good it turns the stranger on An I tell my wife to suck his dick ..  she can really make a man feel good 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Very nice lucky girl! I remember getting blown on I95 (nice bench seat) truckers blowing horn because she was on her knees skirt hiked up bare against passenger window. 

good times

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Silky or satin nylons, lingerie. Light bondage (in training). What really floats my boat , what  drives me crazy is the forever sessions of foreplay.  A sexy  text,  sending my wife erotic photos of myself, in various places and attire. This starts in the am and when we go to bed. It's fucking amazing. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...