Official Community Forums Home

Awkward Situation

Rob7160

• Members

A couple of years ago my wife and I both agreed to invite our mutual male friend to have sex with my wife on the weekends. I wanted her to experience a large penis because I have a non functioning micro penis. I had previously used dildos and strapons on her but I wanted her to experience a real penis. My wife was reluctant at first but soon she loved the sex she got. I also loved watching and hearing them fuck. We at first had him wear a condom but we both wanted her to receive his sperm inside her , so we had him wear condoms until she took birth control pills for about a month. In Sept. we found out she was pregnant from him. He doesn't express any interest in custody or visitation, etc. but it all seems awkward at times. Quite frankly I and my wife are addicted to how well he does my wife. And he is always eager to nail her anytime. It's hard to find guys out there you can trust that aren't jerks or have diseases, or addictions. Also the fact that wev'e known him a long time, and that he's very talented sexually and very endowed and my wife is addicted pretty much to his cock makes it very difficult to cut off ties with him.I honestly love watching him" give it to her" so much as well. My wife belly is growing and it turns me on knowing she's imprenated by him and she is even hornier than ever now. Not sure how to proceed in this matter. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

A couple of years ago my wife and I both agreed to invite our mutual male friend to have sex with my wife on the weekends. I wanted her to experience a large penis because I have a non functioning micro penis. I had previously used dildos and strapons on her but I wanted her to experience a real penis. My wife was reluctant at first but soon she loved the sex she got. I also loved watching and hearing them fuck. We at first had him wear a condom but we both wanted her to receive his sperm inside her , so we had him wear condoms until she took birth control pills for about a month. In Sept. we found out she was pregnant from him. He doesn't express any interest in custody or visitation, etc. but it all seems awkward at times. Quite frankly I and my wife are addicted to how well he does my wife. And he is always eager to nail her anytime. It's hard to find guys out there you can trust that aren't jerks or have diseases, or addictions. Also the fact that wev'e known him a long time, and that he's very talented sexually and very endowed and my wife is addicted pretty much to his cock makes it very difficult to cut off ties with him.I honestly love watching him" give it to her" so much as well. My wife belly is growing and it turns me on knowing she's imprenated by him and she is even hornier than ever now. Not sure how to proceed in this matter. 

Would Kim let me ride the hump of her belly and upload her pussy full of my big thick loads of hot cum till my Cum is dripping out of her beautiful pussy lips?

Most states assume that, in a marriage, a pregnancy that happens during said marriage, is product of the marriage. If the legal aspect is what you're worried about, if he's not interested in any sort of parental rights, his name doesn't need to even go on the birth certificate. The choice is either putting you on the b.c., his, or leave it blank.

It sounds like the baby is wanted, which is great. And you finding out your wife is pregnant and sexy is awesome. Kuddos to you for stepping up and being so open-minded.

• Members

Thanks for your response Tyger. My wife and I already have 2 children and Jason knows she's a good mother and has no desire or interest as a single man to raise a child. He likes his single life for now and as he even said his sexual needs are fulfilled by my wife and Kim's needs are also met so it benefits us all. Im also not naive to know that people can change as well. He may someday want to get married or be in a steady relationship but we both enjoy our current situation and hope  he can keep on getting it on with my sexy bride a little longer. He has already been a good friend to us for quite a few years. We played sports togeher in H.S. and grew up in same neighborhood. He's really a good guy and although he loves fucking Kim he respects that were married and he and kim are careful not to  form any intimate attachments other than sexual needs being met. He encourages me to use my strapon with dildos to have sex with kim before he fucks her . When he fucks her he likes it when kim sucks me and plays with me. He wants me to be included. Will be difficult to find another life partener than him but in the meantime we'll just enjoy him " fucking kim's brains out"😁

• Members
On 12/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Would Kim let me ride the hump of her belly and upload her pussy full of my big thick loads of hot cum till my Cum is dripping out of her beautiful pussy lips?

My prenant wife is so horny now she'd probably let anything with a dick fuck her. I love seeing another guys cum drip from her "love hole" I love seeing our friends long thick cock pushing my wifes belly out. Kim loves it when I push down on her abdomen with his cock inside her. I can feel his big cock moving back and forth through her belly. She loves the added pressure of me pushing down and when I do this I have her say things like "I love his big cock" or" I want your cum inside me  " this dirty talk and me pushing down on his thrusting cock and saying "he's so deep inside your belly makes her cum crazy!!

• Members
On 12/27/2020 at 7:27 AM, Rob7160 said:

My prenant wife is so horny now she'd probably let anything with a dick fuck her. I love seeing another guys cum drip from her "love hole" I love seeing our friends long thick cock pushing my wifes belly out. Kim loves it when I push down on her abdomen with his cock inside her. I can feel his big cock moving back and forth through her belly. She loves the added pressure of me pushing down and when I do this I have her say things like "I love his big cock" or" I want your cum inside me  " this dirty talk and me pushing down on his thrusting cock and saying "he's so deep inside your belly makes her cum crazy!!

OMG YES I WANT to slide my big thick cock ball's deep inside of your beautiful wifes pussy and make her scream as she is squirting her hot pussy CUM all over the bed and my big thick cock and ball's mmmmm

• Members

Oh yeah!! Your big dick cumming in my wife and our friends cum would fill her up nicely. Kim is a blowjob queen and unlike most women has a keen taste for sperm!!👅💋