Official Community Forums Home

Love to love

Andrew

• Members

I was dreaming the other night. I found myself looking  in the mirror, and I was trying on my red bustier with black lace trim, blank panties and black stockings with a lacey gown to match. I was enjoying myself listening to that Pussycat Dolls song buttons and then Miley Cyrus' Can't Be Tamed. My lips were red with the new lipstick I had bought. I knew my man was coming home. He was a very handsome hunk. I'm into tall guys, so he's around 6-4. He has a job where he goes to work in a suit with a brief case. I love to look sexy for him when he walks in the door. I have everything fixed and cleaned in the house so he can be in good spirits and a good mood so he can fuck me. He came home from a long day on the job. He asked me how I was doing and I said, 'Wonderful, how about you honey?' He said, 'Fine, baby.'

We sat on the sofa and asked if he needed a message, and he said, 'Absolutely.' I was messaging his shoulders and clearly him wearing his shirt wasn't going to work, so I turned around and started untying his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. We were kissing passionately on the lips of course and then worked some tongue action in. After I was facing him I got behind and started rubbing his shoulders again. I was kissing in neck with my hands moving down his stomach. It wasn't too long before he turned his neck and started kissing my lips again. Then, I turned around and we were face to face again. It was on.

After an intense battle of the dueling tongues. I started kissing and then licking his neck, damn near like a bitch in heat. Hell, I was a bitch in heat. I guided my tongue down his chest, down his six pack stomach and before I know it I was on the floor while he was reclined back in the sofa. I pulled his pants off, and I was playing his skin flute. I love that cock. He asked me to stop for a minute. There was a song he wanted me to put on. It was I wanna love you by Akon, and he wanted me to lap dance for him a little bit as the song was playing. I gladly did. I was grinding on him and then my man started to get a little fired up. He smacked my ass a little bit and then he got me into the dining room. He picked me up him and sat me on the table. He started kissing me and taking off my sexy outfit. Then, he got on the table and pinned me down. He slid the cock in my ass and then fucked me like an animal. He didn't last that long once he started fucking but he didn't have too. After a good five or six minutes, he pulled out and shot that love juice all over my stomach with some hitting my chin and even going past my head. I came too. We were both worked up. Great foreplay was the key in this sexcapade. 

After our orgasms, we laid there on the table for quite a while holding each other. All of sudden, I woke up. It was morning. Like a lot of dreams, this one was in my head the entire day. I couldn't help but go to work with a big smile and a cheerful disposition. 

• Like 4

• Members

To quote an old song ... If this is a dream I don’t want to wake up... but wake up cause nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream ... I want the real thing.   Good dream story but I too want the real thing. Keep on rockin’ Andrew!

• Members
2 hours ago, twin spirits said:

To quote an old song ... If this is a dream I don’t want to wake up... but wake up cause nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream ... I want the real thing.   Good dream story but I too want the real thing. Keep on rockin’ Andrew!

Thank you. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/26/2020 at 2:18 PM, twin spirits said:

Gotta say... That was a pretty kick ass comment... I like the song reference... Well said, Twin Spirits

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
9 hours ago, Excited said:

What a great dream Andrew. I don’t know about you but I have had some really good orgasims while dreaming. Got me hard reading this. 

Thank you.