Official Community Forums Home

Skinny dipping 101

Luvcock

• Members

The  whole experience launched from a  group of 4 people, who had all  just met at the bar on the beach. We were having fun,  bantering around amusements, checking out bodies,  and  sensing, daring needs.  The smooth tropical  drinks enticed  and freed up any shyness as the evening progressed on.... The inhibitions departed and the joking about "Let's go skinny dipping"  became a fun reality. Then finally, the guy I liked said, "I'm game",  jerked off his t-shirt, slid out of  his shorts and sauntered  into the water.  

Check out that ass! No wonder he went first. He is as sexy as can be. I think he was checking me out before... I wonder ?  

Soft giggle and reasoning..."damn,  I would love to jump this guy". 

"Are you coming in ? "

Me ? ... is it obvious?...throaty "yes,  I do believe I will."   Big smile. 

Drifting out of my  summer, mini skirt and sorta holding it up in front, I check for any family crowds, that may be lingering in the evening shadows...ok, not quite as bravely marching to the waterfront..landscape lights making things perhaps a little obvious...laughter from the bartender...  Turning about,  to see if my friend is as tuned in to these fellows.. Ha, that guy is kissing her and she's moving her arms up around his neck..

Slosh. Dive,  I'm in.  

The water feels like it is caressing my body.  Just like fibers of shimmering silk. My breasts float up weightlessly . Dappled lights, glimmer across the gentle waves and enhance their fullness. They are bobbing to perfection. I love the water, not only do I think I look good, but I feel good.  I am tingling and I'm pretty sure I am gonna get laid by this hunk of man. And oh how I want him.

We swim toward each other like magnets. Individual splashes , paddling and murmuring jokes. Finally swimming close and then up to each other. Good chance we have a mutual desire of where this is headed. I notice, my breasts aren't the only body part bobbing anymore.   We reach and touch. No words necessary. As I Iick my lips, he leans in to gently fuse our mouths . Testing, swirling and tasting. Closer now , arms around waists and cock sliding along the curve of my thigh to the apex of my need.  A passionate mingling. Oh yes, I desire this man.  I am really, really wanting .

KeRpLuNk ... shit...some kid just threw  a rock into the water, along the beach. That causes us to back apart ...We glide down in the water and nonchalantly return to each other, like  an innocent couple, just out swimming together. Turning around and leaning my head back to his chest, he places his arms around under my breasts, pushing me low enough to keep our nakedness concealed. I keep kicking my legs to stop them from rising in the water. He will not be dissuaded,  I feel him reaching down and placing a finger in my pussy.  The family on the beach can't really see what we are up to. But, the parents must figure we need privacy and say, "come on kids.. back to the cabin" .

He turns me and glides his cock towards  my greedy orifice. Gently fingering me again, he feels the slick need I have developed inside. He presses his straining head in... and in...pushing and pushing, but its not gliding quite right .  The water seems to have turned my exterior folds, squeaky clean. His fingers join my gap with some quick spit and increasing effort. I arch myself for penetration as the saliva does it's job ... pOp, the head maneuvers into the welcoming saturation of my interior.  Water restricted  the entrance like a guarded virgin .  But, it quickly recovered when his cock hit my pliable, slick grip. Hmmm. We are frantic now. He places some fingers on my clit,  grabs an ass cheek and starts pumping. I wrap my legs around him and lay back to get good and fucked.  Oh and how it feels sooo good. We are pumping, splashing and straining.  In the height of it, I hold him back, like a tease. I'm  the choreographer now, and in the water isn't quite how I want to finish this dance . I feel the waves we make, washing away some of our delicate juices. It seems too squeaky, too hygienic...I want to suck him. I want to have his cum drip down my ass. I want him to cum all over me.  I glance over toward the beach. There's no telling where my friend and her guy took off to. And the little bar hut seems to be closed now. "Come on" ...I slide off and tug him toward the beach. "I want to suck your cock " I murmur.  At first he looked confused. But now, as he hears my words,  he is smiling and lets me lead him to the nearby sand. There is an oversized, discarded floatie along the shore. I noticed it earlier and head right to it. Pushing him down, I wrap my hand around his cock and begin to moisten the rim with wet, slurping kisses.  I start moaning how his hard cock has got me so hot . How I love to suck cock and want to lick and swallow his balls. Lick along their backside and pressure the landing between his cock and ass . Gently flickering along his ass and heading back up to suck his cock,  from head to balls, and back up again. My gripping hand strokes and treasures him. "I want you to cum all over me"  I whisper. I want to swallow and slide it all over my lips. My hand continues to gently support his balls as I lap and lick and suck. I deep throat him down and back, down and back. He grabs my head...I can tell he is ready to cum. But laughing, he pushes me back and away. I'm confused and he's the choreographer now. He flips me over, says "your turn" and suckles my nipples, gliding down my belly and tonguing my clit. He nibbles my little nub and gently withdraws it, sucking and licking. His fingers guide into my pussy and starts  rhythmically fucking as he sucks.

I'm moaning and thrashing. I start shouting his name...he comes up, kissing my flavors all over our lips and  shushes me. "You're going to wake the whole resort ", he whispers.  Grabbing my hips, he flips me over and slides himself into my, throbbing, hungry opening. With one  strong foreward squeeze of his ass, he surges and slams into me with all of his strength. That is not how to keep me quiet!!  He is doing me like no other. Angled in my absolutely favorite position. I swear he is fucking me through to my front. When I reach up to  my belly, I can  feel his cock pounding me .  I can't be quiet.  I can't be quiet.  I feel my vaginal wall starting to quake. My whole body is trembling, as current moves along my spine and up toward my head engulfing me with electrical heat. My pussy is spasmodic and gripping. I start squirting and can feel the wetness sloshing on my ass and his belly . I'm screaming his name . He gently places a hand over my mouth and leans down to my ear,  saying "shhh, shhhhhh", as he continues to fuck me.  Biting my bottom lip, I moan and stop shouting.  Finally, grabbing both hips, he gives a last solid thrust and yanks me hard onto his cock.  I imagine that I vaguely feel him jerking as he cums. But I am in my own twighlight and unsure. My last thought as I collapse and melt down on the floatie mattress....

We really need to go swimming again sometime

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Pipeguy69 said:

Awesome story Luv, is it just a story? Lol. U sound incredible!! 

Yep it is a story...I'm all talk. 

• Members

Great story Luvcock. Wish I can experience that with you. Reading it got me hard as could be.

• Like 1

• Members
22 minutes ago, Rio said:

Great story Luvcock. Wish I can experience that with you. Reading it got me hard as could be.

Thanks for telling me my story is great . You  are such a supportive person to everyone on this site.

Glad it catches your interest  🙂

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you for the kind words Luvcock. You definitely have a way with words in your writing. That can definitely be a profession for you

• Members
15 minutes ago, Rio said:

Thank you for the kind words Luvcock. You definitely have a way with words in your writing. That can definitely be a profession for you

Thank you Rio.. Interesting thought, I wouldn't really know how to go about it

• Members
On 12/27/2020 at 10:03 PM, Luvcock said:

The  whole experience launched from a  group of 4 people, who had all  just met at the bar on the beach. We were having fun,  bantering around amusements, checking out bodies,  and  sensing, daring needs.  The smooth tropical  drinks enticed  and freed up any shyness as the evening progressed on.... The inhibitions departed and the joking about "Let's go skinny dipping"  became a fun reality. Then finally, the guy I liked said, "I'm game",  jerked off his t-shirt, slid out of  his shorts and sauntered  into the water.  

Check out that ass! No wonder he went first. He is as sexy as can be. I think he was checking me out before... I wonder ?  

Soft giggle and reasoning..."damn,  I would love to jump this guy". 

"Are you coming in ? "

Me ? ... is it obvious?...throaty "yes,  I do believe I will."   Big smile. 

Drifting out of my  summer, mini skirt and sorta holding it up in front, I check for any family crowds, that may be lingering in the evening shadows...ok, not quite as bravely marching to the waterfront..landscape lights making things perhaps a little obvious...laughter from the bartender...  Turning about,  to see if my friend is as tuned in to these fellows.. Ha, that guy is kissing her and she's moving her arms up around his neck..

Slosh. Dive,  I'm in.  

The water feels like it is caressing my body.  Just like fibers of shimmering silk. My breasts float up weightlessly . Dappled lights, glimmer across the gentle waves and enhance their fullness. They are bobbing to perfection. I love the water, not only do I think I look good, but I feel good.  I am tingling and I'm pretty sure I am gonna get laid by this hunk of man. And oh how I want him.

We swim toward each other like magnets. Individual splashes , paddling and murmuring jokes. Finally swimming close and then up to each other. Good chance we have a mutual desire of where this is headed. I notice, my breasts aren't the only body part bobbing anymore.   We reach and touch. No words necessary. As I Iick my lips, he leans in to gently fuse our mouths . Testing, swirling and tasting. Closer now , arms around waists and cock sliding along the curve of my thigh to the apex of my need.  A passionate mingling. Oh yes, I desire this man.  I am really, really wanting .

KeRpLuNk ... shit...some kid just threw  a rock into the water, along the beach. That causes us to back apart ...We glide down in the water and nonchalantly return to each other, like  an innocent couple, just out swimming together. Turning around and leaning my head back to his chest, he places his arms around under my breasts, pushing me low enough to keep our nakedness concealed. I keep kicking my legs to stop them from rising in the water. He will not be dissuaded,  I feel him reaching down and placing a finger in my pussy.  The family on the beach can't really see what we are up to. But, the parents must figure we need privacy and say, "come on kids.. back to the cabin" .

He turns me and glides his cock towards  my greedy orifice. Gently fingering me again, he feels the slick need I have developed inside. He presses his straining head in... and in...pushing and pushing, but its not gliding quite right .  The water seems to have turned my exterior folds, squeaky clean. His fingers join my gap with some quick spit and increasing effort. I arch myself for penetration as the saliva does it's job ... pOp, the head maneuvers into the welcoming saturation of my interior.  Water restricted  the entrance like a guarded virgin .  But, it quickly recovered when his cock hit my pliable, slick grip. Hmmm. We are frantic now. He places some fingers on my clit,  grabs an ass cheek and starts pumping. I wrap my legs around him and lay back to get good and fucked.  Oh and how it feels sooo good. We are pumping, splashing and straining.  In the height of it, I hold him back, like a tease. I'm  the choreographer now, and in the water isn't quite how I want to finish this dance . I feel the waves we make, washing away some of our delicate juices. It seems too squeaky, too hygienic...I want to suck him. I want to have his cum drip down my ass. I want him to cum all over me.  I glance over toward the beach. There's no telling where my friend and her guy took off to. And the little bar hut seems to be closed now. "Come on" ...I slide off and tug him toward the beach. "I want to suck your cock " I murmur.  At first he looked confused. But now, as he hears my words,  he is smiling and lets me lead him to the nearby sand. There is an oversized, discarded floatie along the shore. I noticed it earlier and head right to it. Pushing him down, I wrap my hand around his cock and begin to moisten the rim with wet, slurping kisses.  I start moaning how his hard cock has got me so hot . How I love to suck cock and want to lick and swallow his balls. Lick along their backside and pressure the landing between his cock and ass . Gently flickering along his ass and heading back up to suck his cock,  from head to balls, and back up again. My gripping hand strokes and treasures him. "I want you to cum all over me"  I whisper. I want to swallow and slide it all over my lips. My hand continues to gently support his balls as I lap and lick and suck. I deep throat him down and back, down and back. He grabs my head...I can tell he is ready to cum. But laughing, he pushes me back and away. I'm confused and he's the choreographer now. He flips me over, says "your turn" and suckles my nipples, gliding down my belly and tonguing my clit. He nibbles my little nub and gently withdraws it, sucking and licking. His fingers guide into my pussy and starts  rhythmically fucking as he sucks.

I'm moaning and thrashing. I start shouting his name...he comes up, kissing my flavors all over our lips and  shushes me. "You're going to wake the whole resort ", he whispers.  Grabbing my hips, he flips me over and slides himself into my, throbbing, hungry opening. With one  strong foreward squeeze of his ass, he surges and slams into me with all of his strength. That is not how to keep me quiet!!  He is doing me like no other. Angled in my absolutely favorite position. I swear he is fucking me through to my front. When I reach up to  my belly, I can  feel his cock pounding me .  I can't be quiet.  I can't be quiet.  I feel my vaginal wall starting to quake. My whole body is trembling, as current moves along my spine and up toward my head engulfing me with electrical heat. My pussy is spasmodic and gripping. I start squirting and can feel the wetness sloshing on my ass and his belly . I'm screaming his name . He gently places a hand over my mouth and leans down to my ear,  saying "shhh, shhhhhh", as he continues to fuck me.  Biting my bottom lip, I moan and stop shouting.  Finally, grabbing both hips, he gives a last solid thrust and yanks me hard onto his cock.  I imagine that I vaguely feel him jerking as he cums. But I am in my own twighlight and unsure. My last thought as I collapse and melt down on the floatie mattress....

We really need to go swimming again sometime

Yet another great story. I would love to read your mind. You have some great thoughts and fantasies. I hope some day, you will be able to heal and get to experience them for real. I truly enjoy reading them. They definitely put the reader into the story, my dick getting hard as I read it is proof positive! At this point I'm with you...swimming sounds like a great idea!!

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you. Yes, I hope you are right.  I hope I become completely healed. I dont like situations to determine my joy of life. I was always a very loving, happy person and I will be back !!

Let's just say,  I could be portrayed as the main person, on one of those victim/crime stories you watch on TV, so I have some work to do. 

But I insist I am going to be ok. And I don't want people to feel sorry for me. And I don't want to say anymore than that. 

Thank you for noticing and saying such kind words. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Luvcock said:

Thank you. Yes, I hope you are right.  I hope I become completely healed. I dont like situations to determine my joy of life. I was always a very loving, happy person and I will be back !!

Let's just say,  I could be portrayed as the main person, on one of those victim/crime stories you watch on TV, so I have some work to do. 

But I insist I am going to be ok. And I don't want people to feel sorry for me. And I don't want to say anymore than that. 

Thank you for noticing and saying such kind words. 

I don't feel sorry for you at all as I don't know your story. I'm just glad to hear you are  bouncing back and healing in your own way. Your spirit is that of a fighter from what I've read, and you seem to be great with yourself as your writings express someone who is vibrant and sexual. Open in mind and heart! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I loved your story!

I have one that really happened!                                                                                                                                                                                           Back in my late teens, I was involved with a group of guys who loved to go camping, and this one particular time we found a campsite near a private lake (so we thought) that had a floating deck about 15 yards off shore.  The second night after a long day of exploring and hiking and  most of the other guys had gone to bed. There were four of us were sitting around the campfire, when someone suggested a late night swim, since it was such a warm night and it was cloudy at first. We put on our swim suits and swam out to the deck and got on it. Once the four of us got on the deck someone suggested we go skinny dipping, and since it was about 10 pm when we started to go swimming, we thought it was a great idea. So here we were swimming in the water when all of a sudden the clouds break up and  a full moon breaks out of the clouds and we did not want to get caught in the lake without our suits on.  We swam to and climbed on the deck and put them on, during the same time we heard giggling which sounded like girls. We then jumped back into the water swam to shore got back to camp made sure the fire was out and went to bed. The next day we had just finished breakfast when this female in her late twenties early thirties came into our campsite, and wanted to know who and why some of us were in the lake swimming naked in a not so private  lake. The four us kept quiet while she went on to say, that she was out camping with some Girl Scouts and a few of the older girls had sneaked off to the lake who had the same  idea of a late night swim, but our group had beaten them to it, so they decided to sit and watch from the shadows. Some of our group starting looking around and one of the guys who was skinny dipping asked, if she sure it was us? She said we were the only group near the lake, and another guy asked where the Girl Scouts were camping because we did not see  any other campsites during our venturing out?  She told us they saw us we didn't see them,  but getting  back to her visiting our campsite.  This woman who was their leader began to tell us that the girls who saw us last night were her junior leaders from 15 to 17 years old and the story they told her that morning, she had to let us know we were not alone. There were other leaders out here with their Girl Scouts, but further from the lake. Since none of us fessed up and her girls left camp without her knowing and they also had the same thing in mind, she  did not want to get the local ranger involved, but other leaders might not handle it the same way. This lady did say that if the moon had not come out, her girls did admit they would have not known or seen whoever was out there skinny dipping! Our group thanked her and she left. One of the guys pointed at me and the three other guys and said we were the only four up, when he went to bed and he was sure it was us.  We said nothing! Later on after our camping trip was over, we four guys got together to discuss what happened. We unknowingly gave some young girls quite a show, we all agreed it was too bad they were not older and the leader was not one of them, she was really good looking. We also felt that since they were older, we would not be the only men they see naked if they hadn't already and their leader may have came to the same conclusion!That was the first and last time we ever went skinny dipping when we went out camping with our group! Thinking how a family had the right mind to leave in your story, mine could have had  whole different outcome, had this Girl Scout Leader had a different attitude towards public nudity, though her girls were also in the wrong. One thing we never found out, and the leader never said anything about how many of her girls were junior leaders that had sneaked out of camp, that saw four guys swimming naked!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, Pussycathy said:

I have a passion for reading and this was an exceptional story. Really enjoyed it. Keep on writing please.

Thank You!