Official Community Forums Home

Which One

I know there are user reviews and ratings on most of the products sold at this site. But I think I need a little special help.

First let me explain why I am asking for help choosing a toy. I have never had a G-Spot orgasm, only a clitoral orgasm. Also the only thing, and I do mean the only thing, that has ever made my have an orgasm is the Hitachi Magic Wand. (sad but true)

Well if one toy can do the trick I am hoping another be work just as well.

The question:

Does anyone have any advice for choosing a vibrator that will give me a G-spot orgasm?

My best advise is to do 2 things:

FIRST: think about what feels best for you and causes you to orgasm. You said clit stimulation does it. OK, great. Then think about when your man's cock is inside of you, and how it feels best in, what area, position, and so on. Do you like a fuller feeling?

SECOND: read the product reviews. To do a quicker search on products, just go to the top pink Product Search Box, and type in G-Spot. all of the products there have pics, and the ones that have been reviewed, will have reviews down at the bottom of the description of the item. Reviews are helpful, since they're written by real people who have really used it, their experiences, what they prefer, so on.

I have a few G-Spot vibrators. Unfortunately, the one that is my favorite, I got at an adult store about 8 mos ago, before becoming a reviewer on here. I prefer a stronger vibration, both internally and on my clit too.

This is a link to an item that is extremely close to what I have:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5146