Official Community Forums Home

Hairy Pussy

• Members

Being new here I have to ask this question since I see so much about women shaving their pussy. My bf has always liked me not to shave all the way because he calls my pubic hair a flavor saver. I trim and shape a little bit for him because if I didn't I'm afraid it would be too much for even him. Also I don't shave above the knee because I have very soft blond hair on my thighs and he says he likes the feel and look of it. My pussy hair is blond too and he says it adds to the attraction of going down. I know that not all women shave but just wanted to know if you have had any comments from your SO. I'm really just trieng to break the ice.

Also the hair on my pussy is starting to thin out from what it used to be, anyone else having this problem or is it just me. I'm not that old yet.

• Members

Ah yes, the old dilemma, To Shave or Not to Shave....

I think it is a personal preference. Many men love the bald look - not messing with getting hair in their mouths, being able to feel around better, and SEE better. Then their are those men who love the au'natural look. Makes them feel like they are with a woman, not a teenager.

This is all about what works for you and your SO. I think women should do what THEY like and the men should just deal, but sometimes it is nice to cater a little to your SO too.

So, if this works for you, then why change it?

For more information on this subject, read my article "Shaving Private Ryan" in the education section - there are pros and cons and some information on it!

Mikayla