Official Community Forums Home

Yeast Infection

• Members

Have any other girls given their SO a yeast infection? A couple of years ago my bf came to my house really horny. I told him that i had A YEAST INFECTION and he said that if i could take it that he didn't care so he bent me over a chair arm and stuck it to me. I warned him several times but he didn't listen and didn't believe he could get it. BELIEVE ME GUYS YOU CAN GET A YEAST INFECTION FROM YOUR SO. It made blisters on his goo goo and he ended up at the Drs. office whipping it out. They gave him a cream and it cleared up in about a week. Now when I have YEAST INFECTION he ask for a hum job or a hand job but he runs from my pussy. Lesson learned.

Usually a doctor will tell you to abstain from having sex while having a yeast infection, just for that reason! Guess he'll listen to you now!!

Same with any sort of bacterial infection in your vaginal area, or even a bladder infection. Just because those things are common in women, doesn't mean a man can't get them too. Especially if his partner is having one.

Sometimes, you either have to go without, or try something different!