Official Community Forums Home

Rather unusual threesome

Bob Long

• Members

Ok now this is out of the realm of the norm so to speak as it is not your usual threesome if there is such a thing I am asking for honest input and don't care to be judged but I guess that comes with the territory ok here goes.

I have a very different and tight relationship with my step daughter since the first day we met. We became instantly close as along with her mother being abused so was she but not sexaully. Her and her mother needed each other to get through the tough times and developed a very different very strong mother daughter dynamic. She was the one that convinced her mom to go out and date and often dragged her out with her friends to go dancing and party maybe not so different but one thing she did tell her mom was that if she wanted to find a guy and keep him one of the things she would have to learn is how to give a blowjob. Yes her mom got married at a very young age and had only had sex with a few guys before getting married and had a very bad experience  giving her first blowjob. I for one am very thankful that she took her daughters advice. Well fast forward to after she moved out went to college and came back home she does have a place of her own but spends most of her time here which we are both perfectly fine with.

One night  we were sitting in the hot tub drinking and smoking and she attempted to shock her mom by pretending to be naked in the tub nut mom one upped her and stripped off her suit and stood there naked sipping her glass of wine and toking on the joint. Well she called her bluff and we all were naked in the hot tub and kept drinking and getting more stoned. Eventually all control and self restraint went out the window and her mother and I had sex in the hottub right in front of her when her mom was finished  she  helped her mother finish me off and later on we all had sex together in our bed.

Now her daughter has been after me saying she wants to repeat our night asking do you think mom would be into it can you please talk her into it or see what she says. she is not currently in a relationship and doesn't care to be in one at this point in her life, I promised her I would but told her honestly I thin it happened because we were all drunk and stoned and our inhibitions flew right out the window that night. After that night my wife and I did speak about it and she said she had no regrets about what happened and that we were all adults and seeing how her and her daughter had this more than different relationship she could understand how it happened and she said she had to take some of the responsibility  being she kind of instigated the entire thing by becoming naked right from the start.

So my question to you is do you think this should just be a one time thing or should I explore the possibility of us having another threesome ? I know her daughter is all in and I am lets say 90% I am just trying to think of a possible downside but haven't been able to as of yet.

• Like 1

• Members

Threesomes for me work out best when the sex is spontaneous , not planned. The scene can be planted verbally without expectations. Be generous in giving pleasure to all . Enjoy bro

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, saltybear said:

Threesomes for me work out best when the sex is spontaneous , not planned. The scene can be planted verbally without expectations. Be generous in giving pleasure to all . Enjoy bro

Thanks Salty I always do 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Just let it go with the flow.  Don't push the wife,  tell the daughter to give her mom time to come around and it will happen again.  She did it once and she will do it again in her time. Mandy and her two sisters will come to me , i never have to ask them, they come to me and we love having a great 4 some.  You are one lucky man to have a stepdaughter that's wants to have a stepdaughter mother relation ship with you two.  Rock On my friend and stay hard

• Members

I was in a threesome for over a year, it was with all mutuare adults, I was the odd man into a marriage called as we know it as a ménage à trois , it was all good until the wife started to get weird and writing notes about how her and I could go off one our own without the husband. At that point it had to sadly end, it was the best experience I had in my life to date and that was 30 years ago. I don’t have Any regrets.  So my advice is go into it with open eyes and don’t be afraid to call it if it needs to end. Keep thinking with the right head, as they say.

Enjoy and wish the best for you 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

When connections start to form things can take a turn for the worse . You were right to end it .

• Members

I've had spontaneous 3some's with guys and girls and can honestly say it was never really planned.  I'll only say just enjoy the time y'all spend together and if it happens again Enjoy.

• Members

An update to my/our situation with her mom's blessing I have been banging my SD  quite often on a few occasions without my wife

she came home one day and found us in bed and quickly stripped off her clothes and laughing said so you horny fuckers had to start without me you just couldn't wait, so as it was mentioned by a previous poster we are just enjoying life and each other

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, Bob Long said:

An update to my/our situation with her mom's blessing I have been banging my SD  quite often on a few occasions without my wife

she came home one day and found us in bed and quickly stripped off her clothes and laughing said so you horny fuckers had to start without me you just couldn't wait, so as it was mentioned by a previous poster we are just enjoying life and each other

I would love to be in your shoes for a chance with your beautiful wife and SD for a hot sex field night mmmmmm

• Like 1