Official Community Forums Home

Cum Play..?

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 4/29/2021 at 7:25 AM, Bob Long said:

Way back when I never would have even considered the thought of tasting  even my own cum, but as I have evolved sexually as I like to call it I had no idea what I was missing. My first experience tasting my own cum was when an old GF a super horny nympho nurse snowballed me. To say the least I was shocked and my initial reaction was somewhat of disgust but she held our kiss tight and it felt like she spit my entire load in my mouth and my disgust instantly turned to euphoria to say I was hooked was an understatement. As soon as I dumped my load in her pussy I would immediately go down on her for as much my pleasure as for hers. My wife and I enjoy this as well but nothing and I do mean nothing compares to the first time I had a guy come in my mouth. A girlfriend who both supported and encouraged  my crossdressing and convinced me to enjoy the female experience as much as I was capable of after a failed attempt at picking up a guy and trying to give him a blowjob, she sensed my disappointment because it took a lot for me to finally give in to all the taboo bullshit that had blocked me over the years so she had a gay friend of hers meet us at her place when we finally arrived home that evening. While still fully dressed fem with her guidance and encouragement I successfully gave my first blowjob and actually did a fantastic job according to both her and her friend. Life is way too short not to enjoy it to the fullest so if you have the desire go for it

You're my kinda guy Bob. My husband was hesitant at first, but now he can't go a day without eating his own load.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I love cum play. When my friend gives me head, she always saves a little in her mouth and passes it along with a kiss. If I spurt someplace on her body, it's for me to clean up no matter where it lands. I enjoy it and I love seeing pics of people eating cum. 

• Like 1