Official Community Forums Home

Cum Play..?

• Members

Checking with everyone to see what think of cum play. Swallow, spit, facials, Creampie eating/ play, etc. what do the ladies think? Do the ladies like a cumshower like my pic below? Any guys? Not bi but have thought about having my cock sucked by another guy.? Is that wrong? Any takers? 

E63C35CC-47A9-4EF7-B8EC-5CC7C2C96BFC.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

• Members

Love the picture. And no it's not wrong to think about having your cock sucked by another guy. It's quite a different experience. I still think about the time I sucked and had my cock sucked by a guy. It was a happy ending massage

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I love give pearl necklaces, but once I got one and I was convince-Im bi, like ot or not.

Id like to feel a hot load on the small of my back next.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Seriously I wouldn't mind seeing videos of guys Cumming! I actually enjoy it and get hard seeing those kinds of vids.

• Like 1

• Members

Way back when I never would have even considered the thought of tasting  even my own cum, but as I have evolved sexually as I like to call it I had no idea what I was missing. My first experience tasting my own cum was when an old GF a super horny nympho nurse snowballed me. To say the least I was shocked and my initial reaction was somewhat of disgust but she held our kiss tight and it felt like she spit my entire load in my mouth and my disgust instantly turned to euphoria to say I was hooked was an understatement. As soon as I dumped my load in her pussy I would immediately go down on her for as much my pleasure as for hers. My wife and I enjoy this as well but nothing and I do mean nothing compares to the first time I had a guy come in my mouth. A girlfriend who both supported and encouraged  my crossdressing and convinced me to enjoy the female experience as much as I was capable of after a failed attempt at picking up a guy and trying to give him a blowjob, she sensed my disappointment because it took a lot for me to finally give in to all the taboo bullshit that had blocked me over the years so she had a gay friend of hers meet us at her place when we finally arrived home that evening. While still fully dressed fem with her guidance and encouragement I successfully gave my first blowjob and actually did a fantastic job according to both her and her friend. Life is way too short not to enjoy it to the fullest so if you have the desire go for it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 4/29/2021 at 3:22 AM, Excited said:

You are not alone. Let me see you cum. 

Well let's share videos!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/3/2021 at 5:51 AM, southernlad0106 said:

Checking with everyone to see what think of cum play. Swallow, spit, facials, Creampie eating/ play, etc. what do the ladies think? Do the ladies like a cumshower like my pic below? Any guys? Not bi but have thought about having my cock sucked by another guy.? Is that wrong? Any takers? 

Getting off with your help!

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/3/2021 at 1:51 PM, southernlad0106 said:

Looks good to me, I'd clean up a creampie of your creation. Sure we have all thought of sucking cock or having a man suck it doesn't make it wrong. Iv always been straight but still wonder what it's like to swallow a load like yours or have it fill my ass 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/3/2021 at 7:51 AM, southernlad0106 said:

Wouldn't mind having you hit the back of my throat with that load.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

While I have no clue to explain why I do just that I do love anything to do with cocks and cum. Don't consider myself gay or bi. Don't like guys, don't wanna touch, hug, or anything kiss a guy? That's fucking nasty. Oh u just wanna face fuck me and cum down my throat? Sweet. Creampie cleanup is an absolute favorite. And takers u ask. I'd happily suck that pretty lil dick and thank you for a nice big sweet cum blast like that. Saying that obviously I'm not gonna say anything wrong with your wants.

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Dynamite picture.positively love it’s☀️

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be posting in each forum that I find these posts.....

Reports & PMs are pouring in! Thank you for everyone's diligence! 

We love new members!! However, if you're a spammer, advertising sex video sites, your posts will be automatically deleted. If you continue to post videos, you will be banned.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 3/3/2021 at 8:51 AM, southernlad0106 said:

I love watching & especially giving facials!  I'm a cumshooter like you.  I'd consider sucking your cock for a facial.  Private message me.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This sounds amazing, and I have absolutely had the same thoughts as you! Giving facials is such a turn on for me and one day I would love to lick the cum after a creampie with my wife.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I would love to taste it and see if you can hit my uvula

• Members
On 8/5/2022 at 4:09 PM, SammySoHard said:

I love watching & especially giving facials!  I'm a cumshooter like you.  I'd consider sucking your cock for a facial.  Private message me.

Ooooh now that looks delicious.. my pink silky panties are getting WETT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Stunning picture!! Love it!! I’d love to swallow that load. No facials !! Other than that a cum shower is fine!! Mmmm mmmm

• Like 1

• Members
23 hours ago, HornyDad said:

Very got cum shot

Let's have cumfest, that is the thickest cum I would swallow.

Let's play

• Members
22 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Stunning picture!! Love it!! I’d love to swallow that load. No facials !! Other than that a cum shower is fine!! Mmmm mmmm

I'll pick cum off your lips

• Members
12 minutes ago, saltybear said:

I'll pick cum off your lips

Ok