Official Community Forums Home

If you ever Wonder!

• Members
24 minutes ago, Rio said:

That sounds super exciting. I'm getting hard thinking about it. I just might have to go and take matters into my own hands before bedtime

That's sexy. You should.  That turns me on. We also talked about FFM and we both eat her pussy together.  

• Members

I did suck a cock with a girl, but I was a child and have not done it since. My idea of a MMF 3some is my wife is sucking one cock while another is in her pussy, but that will never happen. My wife only wants a FFM 3some and she might let the other woman blow me, but I added if we do have a FFM 3some it would be nice you both blew me. The other woman and I would then lick her pussy together, but I would try to get my wife and her female partner into  a 69 where I could fulfill a fantasy of getting my cock sucked while screwing pussy!

• Members
1 hour ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I did suck a cock with a girl, but I was a child and have not done it since. My idea of a MMF 3some is my wife is sucking one cock while another is in her pussy, but that will never happen. My wife only wants a FFM 3some and she might let the other woman blow me, but I added if we do have a FFM 3some it would be nice you both blew me. The other woman and I would then lick her pussy together, but I would try to get my wife and her female partner into  a 69 where I could fulfill a fantasy of getting my cock sucked while screwing pussy!

Sounds like you have the right idea. I've actually done the MMF where I sucked one cock while being fucked with the other cock. I would love to suck my friend with another female.  I told my friend I would lick his cock while he screwed the other female. 

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, Justasimp said:

Hey I've had plenty experience and there's nothing wrong with having a guy jerk you off or giving a blowjob. 

I totally agree.  I would love to watch a guy jerk off my friend then I could lick his juices off of his cock

• Like 3

• Members

Curious15 you have me hhmmm, very curious indeed!

• Like 1

• Members

Curious15 if you want to see some hot FFFM  action check out the 4some with three hot looking mexican girls at Xvideos dot com!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG yes it's absolutely incredible seriously, I've always fantasized about actually having a guy to come over and we'd have a couple of glasses of wine and then I reach over and start rubbing on his soft cock and look him straight in the eye's as I begin to pull his pants off,then take his soft cock in my hands and massage his balls and tease the head and finally start licking it and finally pop that baby in my mouth and enjoy watching him aa he grows closer and closer to giving me my reward

• Like 2

• Members
22 minutes ago, bisexualnewbie said:

OMG yes it's absolutely incredible seriously, I've always fantasized about actually having a guy to come over and we'd have a couple of glasses of wine and then I reach over and start rubbing on his soft cock and look him straight in the eye's as I begin to pull his pants off,then take his soft cock in my hands and massage his balls and tease the head and finally start licking it and finally pop that baby in my mouth and enjoy watching him aa he grows closer and closer to giving me my reward

You definitely sound like a fun person to be around with. 

• Members
On 6/2/2021 at 12:18 PM, twin spirits said:

There’s something to be said about cross dressers. I read an article about how many CDs feel that giving a bj is the ultimate affirmation of their femininity. If you ever want to try anal with a real cock a good CD might just be able to satisfy you.

I'm cd/tv and I do love giving oral, receiving anal is even more enjoyable. I'm bottom only with men, and yes, it does make me feel more feminine

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/4/2021 at 11:10 AM, Fancyface said:

This thread is making me so horny. My wand and vibrators have had a work out today.  Seems it's not over yet!

It's hot when women find bi or gay men a turn on, I'd let you watch or join in if you were closer lol

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/19/2021 at 12:05 PM, Curious15 said:

I agree. I've recently talked with a friend about a MMF 3 some. He wants to suck a man and peg a man and suck the man with me. It turns me on thinking about it. I love anal so why shouldn't my man get to enjoy it also.

I need a woman like you in my life

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, beyourgurl said:

I'm cd/tv and I do love giving oral, receiving anal is even more enjoyable. I'm bottom only with men, and yes, it does make me feel more feminine

Welcome too the thread @beyourgurl

• 1 year later...
  • Members

My wife thought it would be fun to help me crossdress and add the finishing touches of makeup, nail polish and perfume. After a few Cosmos and relaxing by the pool, she said she would be right back as she forgot to stop at the pharmacy after work. When she returned an hour later she told me to be ready for a treat. She had invited her friend from the salon who is also into crossdressing. My jaw dropped when this goddess strutted in dressed to the nines. I stood up to say hi and was met with a deep, long kiss and a hug that took my breath away. After a few more Cosmos we ended up on the couch while my wife recorded our tryst on her phone. Sucking on that cock made my head spin. I raised my ankles in the air and asked him to stick it in me. I squealed as he stuffed it all the way in. As he stroked my cock I played with his perky nipples. Soon I felt him stiffen and explode in my ass. I came as I felt my ass fill with his cum. We both just laid still for what felt like an eternity when my wife asked if we were done. She thanked us for the show and turned her phone off with a  wink and a kiss as she grabbed my cum filled ass.

• 8 months later...