Official Community Forums Home

Tera Patrick's Heart-on

Valntyn

• Members

SE7551-11-3main.jpg

Yesterday, another magical box with the return address of "Atlantic Innovations" (AKA TooTimid) arrived in the mail! One of the items was the Tera Patrick Heart-On Wireless Lovemaker. Hubba Hubba.

This stretchy, jelly ring has adorable little hearts around it for a "textural delight." At the top (or bottom, depending on how you wear it!) there is a second ring. This ring holds a small bullet and has a bigger jelly heart shape set juuuuust right for hitting a woman's clit. There was no scent to it, but as always, we cleaned it real quick with soap and water and an antibacterial wipe. Then we inserted three of the six free, commonly found watch batteries (gotta love that!) and placed the bullet in its holding ring.

A side note about the bullet and its holding ring: You may or may not need to use lube to push it in there. I had grabbed our TooTimid lube, thinking it might need it, but my husband slid the bullet in with no troubles.

After a lot of fun with foreplay, my husband slipped the ring over his erect penis and turned the bullet on. We’ve used a couple cock rings before, and they were a NICE addition to our love making. Usually at orgasm, we’ll just make sure the bullet-piece of the ring is against my clit, and the vibrations there are perfect to increase my orgasm. But last night, I tell ya... we may have been in the traditional missionary position, but pretty much all that man had to do was enter me and hold himself up!! I was grinding and rolling myself against him and that jelly heart, screaming nonstop from one long orgasm. It was incredible! :wub: My legs weren't working for a while after we were done. *chuckle*

I asked my husband what he thought of it. Not being one for a lot of words, he said it was ‘okay,’ then reminded me that it was the amount of noises I make that drive him wild, so in that respect is was great! I caught him musing over turning it around for ‘next time,’ too, so I think he liked it juuuust fine. ;)

My family always says I wear my heart on my sleeve, and now I can yummily tease my husband that he wears his Heart-On his penis and I wouldn’t have it any other way! :D

Great review!!! Thanks for sharing *drool* ;)