Official Community Forums Home

Large Loads

boston_chowder1

• Members

When I get bj's, I either cum a big load or a regular size load. My lover swallows each time but says she likes when I cum big because she says its more for her to swallow, which she enjoys. She says that when I cum a normal size load, it isn't as fun for her to enjoy. She says that most women who like to swallow want the bigger loads since it shows what a good job they did.

Is this true?

• Members

The amount of your ejaulate is proportionate to how long it has been since you last came. It has NOTHING to do with how good a job she has done.

For me, swallowing is swallowing - and just the fact that I have made my hubby cum with my mouth is achievement enough - the amount of ejaculate means nothing to me!

Mikayla

• Members

I'm not picky. :) I just love the taste of him, the feel of his dick spasming on my tongue as he comes, and the fact that I can feel his cum coming up through his dick and out into my mouth. Wow, that never ceases to amaze me. More or less makes no difference to me. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The amount to me doesn't matter at all. The fact that I have my husband's "MANHOOD" in my mouth and pleasing him is a turn on all by its self. Knowing that he trust me enough to allow me to have him in my mouth and knowing that I can completely satisfiy him with my mouth is an amazing turn on. Feeling his throbbing penis ready to cum down my throat is a wonderful feeling to. So does the amount have anything to do with it I have to say no. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My Darlings,

In a way, I would say that the quantity of the load correlates to the quality of the sex. Anyway in a sense that getting aroused during the day really 'pumps me up' for the evening, i.e. arousing flirt leads to soiled sheets.

This is facinating for me, because i really like it when foreplay (flirt etc) starts already a long time before we even see each other.

CGEM