Official Community Forums Home

Wow, I Actually Did It.

ambrelyn

• Members

Ok, I didn't think this would actually ever happen for me. I know, I know, Howard and Mikayla will say all things are possible for all people if you work at it. :) I just didn't think I'd be one of those women. Last night it happened though. I just wanted to share, because if it wasn't for all that I've read on this forum, I wouldn't have even known such a thing was possible. My fiancee and I had been teasing each other all day, so by the time we got to my house to have some fun, we were pretty worked up. :) I was on top. He had my wrists in restraints with tethers. He had tied the tethers together and then put them behind his back so that he was on top of them. Then he took our other two restraints, tied them together, he put them behind me, on my ass, and grabbed both ends so that he could pull me to him and control how fast and hard I moved. We were also into our 'roles', so I wasn't allowed to orgasm until he told me I could. Which is a major turn on for me. Anyway, I was really, really turned on, and on the verge of an orgasm and I asked him if I could cum. He said I could, and it sent me over the edge so fast that I came harder than I ever remember coming. And just as I was in the middle of my orgasm, he moved in such a way that caused his dick to slowly slide out of my pussy. Then it happened. I actually felt a stream of my cum come out of my pussy and soak him. I was so amazed. I said something to him like, I think I just squirted, he said I know you did, I could feel it, do it again. :) Anyway, it didn't happen that strong again, but I think another time it happened a little bit. When we finished and went to clean up, he was completely drenched. I was really amazed. I know I keep saying that, but I just had no idea. It felt so incredible. Anyway, I just wanted to share, for all of you, who like me, think it isn't possible for you, you can squirt. And thanks to everyone on the forum for their advice and insights. Wow. Now I wanna keep trying to do it again. :)

Congrats on the newfound feelings and squirtings!! And thanks for the story that led up to the spectacular event!! :P