Official Community Forums Home

At the airport...

Marynka1

More stories 👉 fuckme.su

A sample of the pen, please do not judge strictly.

Electronic check-in for the flight was not the fate to do. A representative of the travel agency was waiting at the airport and gave us vouchers for the flight. Since we still with Lesha podzaderzhali on departure from home to the airport… He urgently wanted to give me a cheek and cum in my mouth when I'm on my knees in front of him... at the registration we were one of the last and, of course, my favorite place at the window went to someone else. This was not good news. But I was able to fix it, when we got on the plane, there was a nice young man sitting at the window, who was happy to exchange with me. I sat down at the window, Lyosha in the middle, he at the aisle. Our fellow passenger stocked up on Duty Free whiskey, "golden" Morgan. And after takeoff, I decided to uncork it and offer it to us. I drank about 10-120 and fell asleep a little. The guys continued, animatedly discussing the situation in Ukraine. I woke up when dinner was being served. I just needed a snack, and the boys finished 0.7 and opened a new one. I joined, so it's more fun to fly. When dinner was over and it was quite warm and cozy from drinking and a great mood from the anticipation of the holiday… Lyosha said that it was time for you to freshen up, Margosha. I ran to the bathroom and took off my jeans in one go. She was left in a short dress-tunic-tropezia. For the landing temperature – the perfect outfit.
When I got to my seat, it turned out that I was now sitting on the middle seat. It's boring to look at the clouds, but I'm the center of attention. Vadim is at the window, Lyosha is in his place. I had to step over it, and at that moment, probably half of the salon saw my tiny white thong. Vadim's mouth dropped open. I'd caught his eyes on my cleavage and lips before.
We took another couple of sips. I could see how tight Lesha's pants were, he was always half-cocked in flight. I wanted to tease him under the drunken head and I periodically ran my hand over his leg, scratching through the chinos with my claws and .. sometimes stroking his cock through the fabric. He stood up with a stake, and Lyosha put his hand on my leg, kissed my neck, as I love and began to gently stroke and pinch the inside of my leg from the knee to the panties....
Of course, the alcohol, the atmosphere, my sexual malaise, which he diligently supported, immediately manifested itself. My panties were soaked in a minute.. I threw out my daily planner, and I just forgot to take it to a new one to replace it when I went to the toilet. When he felt it, Lyosha just slightly spread my legs, pushed my panties into the string with his finger and plunged 2 fingers into me.... When he does, I always hiss (let's say conditionally), as if water was poured on a hot frying pan with oil... Here I couldn't help myself, only slightly managed to stifle a groan and squeezed my eyes in fear that we would be burned. He kissed my neck, whispered in my ear, so that the girl was not afraid.... When I opened my eyes, Vadim was panting, his eyes wide open, watching us. Lyosha continued to gently insert his fingers into me and pull the clitoris.... I felt. The way my cheeks burned, it was scary, like the whole plane was watching us… His movements continued for another couple of minutes.... Vadim did not look away from his actions and turned to us..... From the outside, it probably looked like two men were talking, and the snot between them was interfering with them....
I was covered in just a crazy way, I really wanted Lesha to drag me to the toilet my whole body was asking for a hard spanking.... A frenzied wave of pleasure from his actions.... The holes just burned... the nipples stuck out and asked to bite them.... Pussy flowed and squished.... When I began to whine in anticipation of an orgasm... I could not afford more... Lyosha took his fingers out of me and licked them deliciously...
of course with him. I told you, I stared..
I was just covered in a crazy way, I really wanted Lesha to drag me to the toilet my whole body was asking for a hard spanking.... A frenzied wave of pleasure from his actions.... The holes just burned... the nipples stuck out and asked to bite them.... Pussy flowed and squished.... When I began to whine in anticipation of an orgasm... I could not afford more... Lyosha took his fingers out of me and licked them deliciously…

Vadim's eyes seemed to fall out of their sockets.... I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment and blushed even more…
My slut is very sweet, I heard Lyosha's soft voice in my ear………
Vadim squeezed out something like: fuck……
Lyosha pulled my dress up a little.... Since I was sitting, and how my panties were pushed together… Vadim had to see everything.... My slightly open wet pussy, smooth as a baby's ass pubis, crumpled panties.... I just shook with excitement.... I felt like a whore being shown off as a commodity..... My legs were shaking.... I was a thing.... I felt my vagina and ass involuntarily contract, as it always does when I'm about to come…
Vadim said that I am very appetizing and beautiful.... Lesha patted me with two fingers on the clitoris and spread his lips.... From what I almost came.....
How's it going?"????
Fucking awesome..... Vadim breathed out.
Try.
……
I didn't dare open my eyes, and I didn't want to…
But that word sounded like a shot to me....
I got even more turned on.... A whore ... a thing… Me.... They give it to someone to play without even asking my opinion about it… Almost convulsively, the legs began to shake.... My head was racing.. s u k a a a a a a ...s s s s s u k a a a a a a...... I don't know who it was addressed to… Lyosha or me the most....
Lesha's hand was on my hip.... I gently squeezed his cock in my fist and froze.....
I lost track of time. It seemed like an eternity had passed when Vadim's hand touched me..
He ran his hand from her cheek, across her chest, across her stomach.... Up to my hip, I was shaking and throbbing, clutching my only weapon in my hand, my beloved Lesha's cock.... I still spread my legs, one of my knees rested on Lesha's leg, the other on Vadim's. Vadim's fingers began to explore my pussy.... Not as skilfully as the Leshins, but the slut Masha trembled from the fact that she was given just like that.... It was crazy excitement… Vadim timidly penetrated my hole, but did not fuck me with his fingers and held them motionless and tugged at the clitoris. Lesha's cock in my hand was like a gearshift lever. Just as big and hard, I increased the pace of jerking off to him by clenching and unclenching my fists.....Vadim breathed into my neck from the other side....Bliss is akin to double penetration…
To help Vadim's hand came Leshina, the finger penetrated into my cave and pressed in the direction of the anus.... I was overcome by a powerful wave of orgasm. The moan was drowned in Leshin's kiss, and his cock poured into his underpants… I wanted to lick all his cum.... But, this is a completely different story.... As soon as I finished and began to recover, they began to serve drinks, I moved my legs, closed my eyes and relaxed in my feelings....
It was a wonderful adventure at an altitude of 10,000 meters.

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/28/2021 at 9:27 AM, Marynka1 said:

More stories 👉 fuckme.su

A sample of the pen, please do not judge strictly.

Electronic check-in for the flight was not the fate to do. A representative of the travel agency was waiting at the airport and gave us vouchers for the flight. Since we still with Lesha podzaderzhali on departure from home to the airport… He urgently wanted to give me a cheek and cum in my mouth when I'm on my knees in front of him... at the registration we were one of the last and, of course, my favorite place at the window went to someone else. This was not good news. But I was able to fix it, when we got on the plane, there was a nice young man sitting at the window, who was happy to exchange with me. I sat down at the window, Lyosha in the middle, he at the aisle. Our fellow passenger stocked up on Duty Free whiskey, "golden" Morgan. And after takeoff, I decided to uncork it and offer it to us. I drank about 10-120 and fell asleep a little. The guys continued, animatedly discussing the situation in Ukraine. I woke up when dinner was being served. I just needed a snack, and the boys finished 0.7 and opened a new one. I joined, so it's more fun to fly. When dinner was over and it was quite warm and cozy from drinking and a great mood from the anticipation of the holiday… Lyosha said that it was time for you to freshen up, Margosha. I ran to the bathroom and took off my jeans in one go. She was left in a short dress-tunic-tropezia. For the landing temperature – the perfect outfit.
When I got to my seat, it turned out that I was now sitting on the middle seat. It's boring to look at the clouds, but I'm the center of attention. Vadim is at the window, Lyosha is in his place. I had to step over it, and at that moment, probably half of the salon saw my tiny white thong. Vadim's mouth dropped open. I'd caught his eyes on my cleavage and lips before.
We took another couple of sips. I could see how tight Lesha's pants were, he was always half-cocked in flight. I wanted to tease him under the drunken head and I periodically ran my hand over his leg, scratching through the chinos with my claws and .. sometimes stroking his cock through the fabric. He stood up with a stake, and Lyosha put his hand on my leg, kissed my neck, as I love and began to gently stroke and pinch the inside of my leg from the knee to the panties....
Of course, the alcohol, the atmosphere, my sexual malaise, which he diligently supported, immediately manifested itself. My panties were soaked in a minute.. I threw out my daily planner, and I just forgot to take it to a new one to replace it when I went to the toilet. When he felt it, Lyosha just slightly spread my legs, pushed my panties into the string with his finger and plunged 2 fingers into me.... When he does, I always hiss (let's say conditionally), as if water was poured on a hot frying pan with oil... Here I couldn't help myself, only slightly managed to stifle a groan and squeezed my eyes in fear that we would be burned. He kissed my neck, whispered in my ear, so that the girl was not afraid.... When I opened my eyes, Vadim was panting, his eyes wide open, watching us. Lyosha continued to gently insert his fingers into me and pull the clitoris.... I felt. The way my cheeks burned, it was scary, like the whole plane was watching us… His movements continued for another couple of minutes.... Vadim did not look away from his actions and turned to us..... From the outside, it probably looked like two men were talking, and the snot between them was interfering with them....
I was covered in just a crazy way, I really wanted Lesha to drag me to the toilet my whole body was asking for a hard spanking.... A frenzied wave of pleasure from his actions.... The holes just burned... the nipples stuck out and asked to bite them.... Pussy flowed and squished.... When I began to whine in anticipation of an orgasm... I could not afford more... Lyosha took his fingers out of me and licked them deliciously...
of course with him. I told you, I stared..
I was just covered in a crazy way, I really wanted Lesha to drag me to the toilet my whole body was asking for a hard spanking.... A frenzied wave of pleasure from his actions.... The holes just burned... the nipples stuck out and asked to bite them.... Pussy flowed and squished.... When I began to whine in anticipation of an orgasm... I could not afford more... Lyosha took his fingers out of me and licked them deliciously…

Vadim's eyes seemed to fall out of their sockets.... I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment and blushed even more…
My slut is very sweet, I heard Lyosha's soft voice in my ear………
Vadim squeezed out something like: fuck……
Lyosha pulled my dress up a little.... Since I was sitting, and how my panties were pushed together… Vadim had to see everything.... My slightly open wet pussy, smooth as a baby's ass pubis, crumpled panties.... I just shook with excitement.... I felt like a whore being shown off as a commodity..... My legs were shaking.... I was a thing.... I felt my vagina and ass involuntarily contract, as it always does when I'm about to come…
Vadim said that I am very appetizing and beautiful.... Lesha patted me with two fingers on the clitoris and spread his lips.... From what I almost came.....
How's it going?"????
Fucking awesome..... Vadim breathed out.
Try.
……
I didn't dare open my eyes, and I didn't want to…
But that word sounded like a shot to me....
I got even more turned on.... A whore ... a thing… Me.... They give it to someone to play without even asking my opinion about it… Almost convulsively, the legs began to shake.... My head was racing.. s u k a a a a a a ...s s s s s u k a a a a a a...... I don't know who it was addressed to… Lyosha or me the most....
Lesha's hand was on my hip.... I gently squeezed his cock in my fist and froze.....
I lost track of time. It seemed like an eternity had passed when Vadim's hand touched me..
He ran his hand from her cheek, across her chest, across her stomach.... Up to my hip, I was shaking and throbbing, clutching my only weapon in my hand, my beloved Lesha's cock.... I still spread my legs, one of my knees rested on Lesha's leg, the other on Vadim's. Vadim's fingers began to explore my pussy.... Not as skilfully as the Leshins, but the slut Masha trembled from the fact that she was given just like that.... It was crazy excitement… Vadim timidly penetrated my hole, but did not fuck me with his fingers and held them motionless and tugged at the clitoris. Lesha's cock in my hand was like a gearshift lever. Just as big and hard, I increased the pace of jerking off to him by clenching and unclenching my fists.....Vadim breathed into my neck from the other side....Bliss is akin to double penetration…
To help Vadim's hand came Leshina, the finger penetrated into my cave and pressed in the direction of the anus.... I was overcome by a powerful wave of orgasm. The moan was drowned in Leshin's kiss, and his cock poured into his underpants… I wanted to lick all his cum.... But, this is a completely different story.... As soon as I finished and began to recover, they began to serve drinks, I moved my legs, closed my eyes and relaxed in my feelings....
It was a wonderful adventure at an altitude of 10,000 meters.

Wish you and I could fly United like that together mmmmmmm