Official Community Forums Home

Afternoon Delight

• Members

I was having this dream. All of a sudden, I was relaxing in the living room at around 11:45 a.m. I was in my red robe under neath I was wearing my red bras and panties with black lace trim. There was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was this impressive, looking 25-year-old man. He was about 6-4. I was wearing a sleaveless tank top so you could see his muscular chest. Those pecks and arms. He had one work out shorts of so I could also see those muscular legs. I was horny right there. We chatted up at each other for the door and I invited him in. He were having a good conversation. He started talking about relationships. We were drinking a little wine, so the talk was getting good. He talked about how he's been fucking a lot of women. Lately, telling me hot stuff. I asked him to show me something. We started kissing. I love feeling that muscular frame. I love kissing his chest, his pecs and his abs. He put his hand under my chin and guided me to his face where he started kissing me and then kissing me neck. Feeling his tongue on me, that mouth lightly sucks on my neck, I was under his spell. He felt comfortable telling me he was in charge of what was going to happen and that was what I was waiting for me. He got me on my knee, unzipped his pants and took out his huge cock. I can't even tell you how many inches it was but if someone want to call him a three-legged force of nature that would be describe it. I would try to put it in my mouth but he would pull it away. Teasing with it. He rubbed my face with it and it was so smooth. He rubbed my lips with it. He slapped my in the face with it saying, 'you like that bitch. you want this dick bitch? I said, 'yes, yes, yes. Conquer me with that cock.'  He finally let me put my mouth on that and I licked it up and down like my favorite popsicle. Then I would circled my tongue on the head of the dick and then I finally put it my mouth. I was just steadily going up and down on the delicious dong and then he told me to be still and started face fucking me. He picked up me up and carried me to the bedroom where he got my robe, bra and panties off in record time. He spread my legs, use some lube and nailed my ass. He then pulled out and shot it all over my chest. I was about spent. He talked for a minute and then he left. It was afternoon. I guess that's what they mean by afternoon delight. 

• Like 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Rio said:

Sounds like quite a delightful time.

Amazing. 

• Members

You're really good Writing stories Anyia