Official Community Forums Home

Hello

Hard nips

• Members
9 minutes ago, Hard nips said:

I am new to all of this and still figuring thing out but I am very excited to be here.

Welcome to the site!

• Members

Welcome. Love your screen name. Is that something that happens to you often? Maybe you can start off by putting info on your profile page. Let us know more about you.

• Members

Welcome to the site Hard Nips

• Members

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself.   Maybe sometime you'll show us how you came up with your screen name.

• Members
1 hour ago, cirrus20 said:

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself.   Maybe sometime you'll show us how you came up with your screen name.

1 minute ago, innovation said:

So nice , would so love too suck on 

I know they would love the attention. This is just normal all day every day. They get even harder when enticed

• Like 2

• Members

You definitely live up to your name. Lovely nipples. Would love to suck and nibble on them.

• Members
3 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Omg WOW that's a beautiful looking tit and nipple !! Got us both all excited and horny for you mmmmmmmm..... Mandy and I am happy to hear that you like them I was afraid I would disappointI am happy to hear that you like them I was afraid I would disappoint

• Thanks 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Hard nips said:
21 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Omg WOW that's a beautiful looking tit and nipple !! Got us both all excited and horny for you mmmmmmmm..... Mandy and I am happy to hear that you like them I was afraid I would disappointI am happy to hear that you like them I was afraid I would disappoint

Expand  

Thank you sweetie we could never be disappointed in a beautiful looking lady that has a set of tit's and perky nipples like you Hard nips