Official Community Forums Home

Tools In My Bag

• Members

will i have 3 elec vib sanders that dont have sandpaper on them,tock the pads off and made new heads from silcone sealant,2 ele masagers,allso motafiled,one has long thin dildo,smaller than a pensel,too slide in the piss hole,dozent work for all,some have pucker in clit.one tool i dont bring till i see if they get off on plastic is the male intimadator,its a home made fucking machine,the dildo on it gets warm because it has a heat tape inside of it ,other tools,incertable g-spot bulbs,anal beads,3 butt plugs,a bottle of minal oil.its slides better than store bought stuff,some time veg oils.a few condon too put on the ever growing plane dildo vib types,2 g-spot,little cheap ones,like too put one in the pussy and a other one depper in the ananis,so the bulb part pushes down on the other one in pussy seams too have twice the vib power that way,just as they start too pull there legs up more pull it away ,dont like too get them off too soon,what i need in my tool box is some thing too pull the clits out more,i have quit a few large women that have fat outer pussy lips,and there clit s hidden buy fat,but you dont tell them that.all have speader bars,hand cluff,few padles,a flog.some times for a drifent type of pain use sand blaster,but dont use sand high force of air.drive them crazey,but this is only used with the one into bondage,and its hard too bring my air conpresser all the time,my sand blaster allso will shoute nut shells,this is for the ones that have too be spakes in order too get off,i put thin plastic sheet on the skin too keep it riping there skin open,allso carry elic touth bruches,there quit good on the clit ,g-spot,nipples and i all so carry a small hand held water pick,for tub fun.some times i dont get off at all,but im very dissatafiled if they dont

That's wonderful that you are so creative!!

Maybe you should contact a toy maker, like Doc Johnson and see if they could buy some of your ideas!

In your post, I noticed that you're using grocery store lubes, like vegetable oil and Mineral oil. Now, I'm not sure about the mineral oil, but the veggie oil you should definitely rethink. I know it's cheaper than personal lube, but, the health risks to you or your partner are more expensive getting them cured, than just getting the lube. Liquids that aren't made for internal use, can cause yeast infections in both men and women (yes, men CAN get them too), bacterial infections, so on.

Plus, if you want a cheaper lube, buy the store brand of the lube you want. Most stores carry them in one form or another. Like, I like Astroglide, but was short of some cash the night I needed to get some, so I got the CVS brand of it, and it works just as good!! Same amount of ingredients, lower price tag!

Keep up the great creativity!

• Members
That's wonderful that you are so creative!!

Maybe you should contact a toy maker, like Doc Johnson and see if they could buy some of your ideas!

In your post, I noticed that you're using grocery store lubes, like vegetable oil and Mineral oil. Now, I'm not sure about the mineral oil, but the veggie oil you should definitely rethink. I know it's cheaper than personal lube, but, the health risks to you or your partner are more expensive getting them cured, than just getting the lube. Liquids that aren't made for internal use, can cause yeast infections in both men and women (yes, men CAN get them too), bacterial infections, so on.

Plus, if you want a cheaper lube, buy the store brand of the lube you want. Most stores carry them in one form or another. Like, I like Astroglide, but was short of some cash the night I needed to get some, so I got the CVS brand of it, and it works just as good!! Same amount of ingredients, lower price tag!

Keep up the great creativity!