Official Community Forums Home

Good hostess

• Members

I was dreaming one night. I know one thing. I'm a girl that's likes big, tall, hung, strong men. I was having a dream this night. I was up town in a bar and grill, sitting in my black business style dress with white buttons wearing black stockings and black high heals. These three strong, tall black men came over to me and start chatting me up. They wore sleeveless muscle type shirts and they were in their work out pants. Good damn, they were muscled up. All three were in that 6-1 to 6-4 range. They were in that 215-240 pound range, all muscles. I'm this 5'3" gal. I like big men because with that right attitude they can take control and I'm at their bidding. They were named Tyrone, Malik and Mashawn. Tyrone was 6-4, he looked like the biggest. Malik was about 6-2 and Mashawn was around that 6-1 range. I invited them to my house. We got back home and we continued to talk. We played a game of truth and dare. When I got to dare someone, I dared Tyrone to whip his cock out. He was more than anxious to do that. God damn, he was huge. It was a long, throbber. Shaft looked smooth. He had some hair down there, but it was perfectly groomed. When it got to Tyrone's turn to issue a dare, he dared me to play with it, so I grabbed that cock and started stroking it softly and then as he said harder and faster I started stroking harder and faster. Malik and Mashawn were turned on and they started stroking their big trees hard. I became to suck on that dick a little bit and then Tyrone ordered me to stop. I followed his orders as he was my boss now. He told me to stay on my knees and hem told Malik and Mashawn to get next to me with their cocks out. They did and then he told them to smack me in the face with their dicks, so I was slapped with Mashawn working his dick on me on the right side, while Malik was on the left. They were in unison smacking my face with those big rods. Then, Tyrone told me to stick out my tongue so I did and they he started smacking my tongue with his dick. I had three beautiful black dicks smacking in the face right there in the living room, and it felt awesome. I had an old school phone with an answering machine. It was someone from the church saying I needed to get ready for that Sunday School class in the morning. I ignored it as you can imagine. I started sucking Tyrone's dick again while stroking off Malik and Mashawn. Y'all need to know I'm a woman that's a hell of a multitasker. Then I started going back and forth sucking on Malik and Mashawn while Tyrone was watching with delight as he was stroking his dick. Then, after a little bit of a back and forth with Malik and Mashawn, Tyrone wanted me to suck on his dick, so I did as ordered. While I was sucking Tyrone, I went back to stroking Malik and Mashawn. Tyrone was worked up. Before too long, he shot his load in my mouth. His cum tasted delicious. After he shot, Malik and Mashawn were ready to explode, and I ended up getting a double facial with Malik shooting first followed by Mashawn. I was so happy. I was covered in the result of their delight. After we got cleaned up, he talked for a minute and said goodbye. I woke up the next morning, and I was all smiles. I was ready to start the day. 

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Good hostess
  • Members
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Is this how your dream went?

Screenshot_20210417-160435.png

Something to that effect. I was on my knees. I was sucking the man in front of my and jerking the men at my side. 

• Members

I remember the day my Black TS friend texted me pics of he 9.5 inch dick and told me it was waiting too be suck by me. I worked across the street from her apartment and went during my lunch break luckily I had an hour lunch. When I knocked on the door she opened up naked with her dick hanging.  We went into her room and she grabbed a condom and put it on telling me to drop on my knees which I did then she grabbed my hair and shoved her dick straight in my mouth and I sucked on it like I was a pro. She fucked my mouth and I accepted her dick going in & out while grasping for air. That was my first time sucking cock and glad I was force.  She ended up Cumming J/O  but that was the start of me sucking her cock on the regular.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, Andrew said:

I was dreaming one night. I know one thing. I'm a girl that's likes big, tall, hung, strong men. I was having a dream this night. I was up town in a bar and grill, sitting in my black business style dress with white buttons wearing black stockings and black high heals. These three strong, tall black men came over to me and start chatting me up. They wore sleeveless muscle type shirts and they were in their work out pants. Good damn, they were muscled up. All three were in that 6-1 to 6-4 range. They were in that 215-240 pound range, all muscles. I'm this 5'3" gal. I like big men because with that right attitude they can take control and I'm at their bidding. They were named Tyrone, Malik and Mashawn. Tyrone was 6-4, he looked like the biggest. Malik was about 6-2 and Mashawn was around that 6-1 range. I invited them to my house. We got back home and we continued to talk. We played a game of truth and dare. When I got to dare someone, I dared Tyrone to whip his cock out. He was more than anxious to do that. God damn, he was huge. It was a long, throbber. Shaft looked smooth. He had some hair down there, but it was perfectly groomed. When it got to Tyrone's turn to issue a dare, he dared me to play with it, so I grabbed that cock and started stroking it softly and then as he said harder and faster I started stroking harder and faster. Malik and Mashawn were turned on and they started stroking their big trees hard. I became to suck on that dick a little bit and then Tyrone ordered me to stop. I followed his orders as he was my boss now. He told me to stay on my knees and hem told Malik and Mashawn to get next to me with their cocks out. They did and then he told them to smack me in the face with their dicks, so I was slapped with Mashawn working his dick on me on the right side, while Malik was on the left. They were in unison smacking my face with those big rods. Then, Tyrone told me to stick out my tongue so I did and they he started smacking my tongue with his dick. I had three beautiful black dicks smacking in the face right there in the living room, and it felt awesome. I had an old school phone with an answering machine. It was someone from the church saying I needed to get ready for that Sunday School class in the morning. I ignored it as you can imagine. I started sucking Tyrone's dick again while stroking off Malik and Mashawn. Y'all need to know I'm a woman that's a hell of a multitasker. Then I started going back and forth sucking on Malik and Mashawn while Tyrone was watching with delight as he was stroking his dick. Then, after a little bit of a back and forth with Malik and Mashawn, Tyrone wanted me to suck on his dick, so I did as ordered. While I was sucking Tyrone, I went back to stroking Malik and Mashawn. Tyrone was worked up. Before too long, he shot his load in my mouth. His cum tasted delicious. After he shot, Malik and Mashawn were ready to explode, and I ended up getting a double facial with Malik shooting first followed by Mashawn. I was so happy. I was covered in the result of their delight. After we got cleaned up, he talked for a minute and said goodbye. I woke up the next morning, and I was all smiles. I was ready to start the day. 

I am all smiles and so wet! I would love to live out that fantasy!