Official Community Forums Home

Help With G Spot Orgasm

• Members

Well I just recieved my order from too timid and got a g spot vib free when ordering an anal starter kit. I played with it the other day and it was great on my clit but I couldn't get anywhere with my g spot. I followed the recommendation in the education section and found it first with my fingers. It definatly has a different texture so I am sure that is it. But now that I found it what do I do with it? I know it works cuz years ago I had an orgasm with my hubby fingering me. I tried to immitate what he had been doing with his fingers and really didn't feel much of anything. It didn't help much when I decided to pull the vib in and out (the vibe has large head and small shaft) and I guess the cervix or something closes and um... it didn't want to come out. That kind of threw me and honestly thinking of a dong stuck up there kind of ruined the mood.

Please bear with me here. Believe it or not I have been married 16 yrs (in 2 weeks) and am quite clueless when it comes to toys. I'm not even sure how to bring up the toys to my hubby. I have asked him on occasion about using them and he claims he isn't interested but I can't see how he wouldn't be. He sure likes them in movies. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I really want to improve our sex life, not that it is that bad but just something to add some spice

Thanks

• Members

Hi there....

Let me ask, are you trying to find it yourself or with your hubby? The reason I ask is, many women find it hard to stimulate by themselves. To have a G-Spot orgasm you must be extremely aroused - and when we women play alone, sometimes we don't allow ourselves to be extremely aroused. So, I would suggest letting your hubby try next time.

I am assuming that you read my article on this - read it again - cause that is the best advice I can give since I wrote the article. :D

Just remember to be relaxed, have fun and enjoy all the sensations - this should help you reach that climax!

Mikayla