Official Community Forums Home

Twisty Temptations

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1523-1main.jpg

If you have followed my reviews here, you will know that I LOVE anal sex! LOVE IT! However, sometimes I am in the mood for a smaller penetration over a larger one, or perhaps some double penetration with my hubby. THis was the case last night. My hubby returned from his business trip and I wanted to make our lovemaking special - so I decided to use my new toy - The Jelly Twist!

Get Twistin'

This is a soft, jelly toy with a corkscrew type appearance and feel. It is slightly pliable - for easy use - and it has a safety loop on the end. It is 5" long and only 1" wide at the largest portion. This toy can be used for Vaginal and well as Anal stimulation (BUT REMEMBER: NEVER GO FROM ANAL TO VAGINAL without WASHING your toys FIRST!)

I welcomed my honey home with some fantastic oral sex and then we moved on to the main course - when I pulled out the toy he immediately thought it was for vaginal stimulation so he started working it into me. I can't say that I was impressed with the sensations vaginally. I could feel the twists and such but I think FOR ME it was a bit on the small side.

So, I mounted him reverse cowgirl and told him to lube up the Twist and start to work it into my backside - which was conviently in front of him. As I rode him, he began inserting the toy. I could tell it was going to be much better for me anally. The toy inserts easily and my hubby said it is a lot of fun to "screw" it in with the little loop to help guide it.

He commented immediately that HE could feel the twists from inside me. This was definitely doing its job - as my hubby twisted the toy in and out of me I could feel a nice orgasm building! He was also close to orgasm - so I tried to speed my orgasm up by adding some clitoral stimulation with a bullet! Like magic - we simultaneously orgasmed - which is a rare treat for us!

I would recommend this toy to any person interested in exploring anal penetration. It is on the smaller side, so it is unimtimidating. As it is made of jelly, it is bendable but yet firm enough for insertion. For vaginal stimulation, I would recommend this to any newbie who might be looking for a little something different, but who doesn't want something large.

So why not add a sultry TWIST to your lovemaking - try the Jelly Twist - I think you are gonna like it!!!

Happy Playing!

Mikayla