Official Community Forums Home

I’m not sure if this is considered a fetish...

Nevertooold

• Members

Something that turns me on and makes me so wet is hearing a man breathing that heavy sigh or grunt when he releases, or reaches the point of ecstasy. And if he is with me and I hear that my body is at one with his. There is just something about that noise that just flips all the right switches on me! 

• Like 3

• Members

If I was with you and laying on top of you with my cock deep inside I know you'd have me coming in no time. I would definitely be moaning and groaning and stiffening up when I shoot my load. Just knowing that that turns you on would make me groan all the more waiting for you to have that orgasm of your own

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I would love to get you wet and then lick up all of it to dry you off again. I bet the taste is out of this world

• Thanks 1

• Members

Damn that "Never" girl is hot! I don't want to overstep, but I just want to express the fact that  I'd be willing to join in and slip my cock up her tight ass as she is giving you one of the most pleasurable BJ that you ever had.   Such a Hottie!  😈 

And I guarantee you that she will feel a release from me and when I pull out the cream pie will flow! Damn she is just wonderful. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree.  Hearing a man moan and make deep breathing sounds is hot!

• Like 2

• Members

I would gladly make you some videos @Nevertooold because I know you love it.  Still would prefer being with you instead of using my hands 😉

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Justasimp said:

I would gladly make you some videos @Nevertooold because I know you love it.  Still would prefer being with you instead of using my hands 😉

That would be amazing. On both offers! 

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Nevertooold said:

That would be amazing. On both offers! 

You already told me it turns you on and I've already told you your sexy and wouldn't mind taking a trip and please you and that sexy body 😘

• Like 2