Official Community Forums Home

My fantasy or fetish is to watch female masturbation

The Music Man

• Members

I get very turned on when I watch female masturbation videos or cam shows. I'm looking for ladies open enough to share that experience with me on a live video call or by using Hangouts video call capabilities. No talking just get connected and show ourselves touching for each other.  Is there anyone out there willing to do so..??  I'm a married 52 year's old man looking to break my sexual routine and had some other kind of fun. I'm willing to share some pics before engaging on this suggested activity By doing so, we can see if we like what we'll be watching...😊☺️😘

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 6/1/2021 at 10:22 PM, The Music Man said:

I get very turned on when I watch female masturbation videos or cam shows. I'm looking for ladies open enough to share that experience with me on a live video call or by using Hangouts video call capabilities. No talking just get connected and show ourselves touching for each other.  Is there anyone out there willing to do so..??  I'm a married 52 year's old man looking to break my sexual routine and had some other kind of fun. I'm willing to share some pics before engaging on this suggested activity By doing so, we can see if we like what we'll be watching...😊☺️😘

I'm married and don't want to fantasy cheat , so watching girls masturbate and sex with each other turns me on 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...