Official Community Forums Home

Think this hurts lll?

twin spirits

• Members
On 6/8/2021 at 9:31 AM, twin spirits said:

My thought exactly. I swear these poor guys done their women wrong at some point. Think they're for hire?

xxxx 01.gif

Wow no mercy there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Heck yes it hurts if not done right or at the right time.  It hurts if done to soon or early in the time frame of the play. It takes us most of the day to get to that point.  Many, many, many times of sex later in the say.

First off can they even recover fully from that?

How do they walk afterwards?

Can they take more? No larger but more cocks?  Gang Gang? or are they done for afterwards?

If they cannot recover fully how much do they make it to in recovery? 

I know with my wife it takes her a few days, for me it takes over a week but that it only if we do not play again. When we get on a roll most of the time we do it all day and are then able to go large at the end. This leads to the next day of more, possibly a day off then more days of it. It's hard not to want it all the time once we get going so it takes a while for us to finally say - okay time to take a few days of weeks off from this. Also once we get going for a few days both of us get to that point of we'd hump just about anything, anywhere, anytime, as much or many as possible.