Official Community Forums Home

Dueces Rule!

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1765main.jpg

I have reviewed a few other double penetration toys, and to be honest I wasn't terribly impressed with them. They worked, but they were missing....something. Well, NOT this toy. This toy has everything you need for an AWESOME DP experience - or even some creative clitoral play.

When I took this toy out of the container, I noticed 2 things immediately: the first was the texture of the toy. It is soft jelly - which is good for anal penetration; the second was that each appendage (one for anal, one for vaginal) was jointed. I could easily move and bend each appendage easily. This is EXTREMELY important when dealing in anal play. Reason: your anal canal curves naturally, so straight toys sometimes can be uncomfortable.

Check it OUT...

I couldn't wait to see if this toy performed as well as I thought it might, so I inserted the 3AAA batteries and prepared for a night of fun. I decided to see how versatile this toy would be, so I lubed up a bit and inserted the longer end vaginally, turning the other end (anal end) forward so I could adjust it for clitoral pleasure. Because the vibrations are concentrated on the ends, clitoral stimulation was easily achieved when I bent the jointed end forward. While the vaginal end is 4.5" long and 1" wide it provided a nice sensation, but I did not feel overly full at all.

It was nice to have the clitoral stimulation with the vibe working away in my vagina....it definitely made an impression. As I started to become aroused, I withdrew the toy, lubed up the shorter 3.5" end, and again began to insert the toy, this time with the other end anally. The joints really, really make it easy to insert. The toy is firm enough for insertion, but bends naturally to fill your spot the way YOU bend. I turned on the vibrations and was pleasantly surprised at how good this toy felt as well!

I slowly inserted and withdrew the toy to my own personal pace - not having to worry about loosing the toy, as it is in a "Y shape - loosing it would be impossible. While the toy definitely did its job, I do wish that it was a bit larger to provide just a bit more of a filling sensation. While I did have an orgasm - or rather a double anal/vaginal orgasm - it took a while to achieve it.

I would recommend this toy to any anal newbie interested in experimenting. It is also a good toy just to switch things up a bit with clitoral play and small insertion. If you are looking for a toy that is not too big - try this one. Remember to not go from anal to vaginal - EVER - and always wash your toys with hot, soapy water after you use them!

This toy definitely helped me to get juicy - and it was twice the fun - so it has earned its name, the Juicy Duece!

Mikayla