Official Community Forums Home

Just Wanted To Say "hi!"

• Members

Hey folks,

my wife and I have been married nearly two years, we're a young couple (early 20's) and everything is going great. We were both very inexperienced with sex when we first got married, and have been working our way up to more adventurous things. Our first sex toy is on the way, it's an egg vibrator for my wife. Being a first time sex toy user, I wanted something simple, and something that didn't penetrate. But we're open to buying more and more toys and plan on giving most everything at least a try.

I've looked around at a couple of adult toy sites, and this one seemed clean, nice, and even friendly. I think this board is a great idea and we have enjoyed reading some of the comments. Anyway, I will post a review of the "Powerful Sparkling Vibrating Egg" from a first-time user's perspective when it comes in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

• Members

Welcome and congratulations on your openess to experiment! :)

Your first shopping experience sounds like mine was: I was looking for our first toy that wouldn't be too intimidating and scare my husband off to the idea of something new to add to our love-making. The egg you mention was the special of the week, so I ordered it. It was simple to use, FUN to use, and definitely not scary in the least. I think it's one of the best 'first toys' there are. It also led to more shopping, be warned! Hehe!

This is a wonderful place to share your experiences, get friendly-but-straight forward advice and just feel comfortable doing so. "Clean" is an excellent description. Welcome again and can't wait to read your review! :)

• Members

WELCOME to TooTimid!

I am glad you are finding this site helpful! Please feel free to visit and post as you see fit!

Mikayla

Val's hubby works to support their toy habit!! :lol:

Just kidding....maybe!

Welcome to the forum! I too, searched the web for an adult website that didn't have people IM/PMing me wanting to meet for a little fun. I love the openness and honesty of the people's opinion's, reviews, and such. I also like the fact that our Fearless Leaders keep a close watch on the board to make sure that it's true to form, and safe for all.

Enjoy, have fun, and I hope the egg works for you. I love both of mine!!

• Members

:D Welcome to the forum. I to was searching the web for a clean adult place to find help and toys. I love my vibrating eggs they are one of my favorite toys. Hope it is as great for you all as it is for us. Keep posting and welcome again.

• Members

yes welcome i truly believe you will enjoy all the ideaa and talks etc here that why i keep coming back and i just go my sparkling egg so i will share once we use it :P

• Members

Thanks for the friendly comments, we just got the egg today! (and I thought that it was supposed to take at least a week, but it only took 2-3 days!)

I'll post a review after we give it a couple more tries, but I have to say we're 1-1 so far :)