Official Community Forums Home

Fisting

willtryanything

• Members

My husband wants to do this to me. In my pussy, not my ass. It just doesn't work for us. I'm not very big but I've seen some small women do it in movies. Is there a trick? I get really wet and we tried using lube.

• Members

There is a trick to this, but not what you think. Being petite is not a factor when it comes to fisting, Every woman's vagina has the capacity to stretch and fit a baby's head and shoulders so a fist will fit in nicely. The first rule of thumb is be VERY AROUSED. Not slightly, not just - but EXTREMELY!!!

You also have to be well lubed - like buckets o' lube! I also suggest that he work his hand in slowly - and I mean S L O W L Y! Fisting takes time and effort. He has to work in one finger, then two, then three - have some orgasms in between - then four, then five and finally, he should contort his hand and push it in.

As a woman who has been fisted - trust me - it takes time. There is a big difference between 4 fingers and a fist - so work up to it!

Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!!

Mikayla