Official Community Forums Home

Go To The Moon And Back

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1667-1main.jpg

MISSION: Deliver a G-Spot Orgasm

I am sure that many of you here realize just how many G-Spot toys I have tried - probably at least 20. Many of them delivered the G-Spot orgasm - some fell short of the mark but felt good anyway. THIS toy is supposed to "land" on your G-Spot and deliver "thunderous orgasms" - and you know what - IT DID! This is definitely one toy that I would recommend to any woman looking to find that elusive G-Spot orgasm!

I have preached and preached about the necessary qualities of a good G-Spot toy - and my number one characteristic is a FIRM, CURVED head. The toy must NOT bend, so that when inserted and placed on the G-Spot it can rub it hard and not bend into the vaginal wall. This toy looks much like a standard vibe, which a small curve to the head. This was all the curve needed to hit my G-SPot just right.

My hubby LOVES to give me G-SPot orgasms and watch me squirm and gush with pleasure. So, I employed his assistance in trying out my newest find. After getting myself worked up (with his assistance) we lubed up and inserted the toy. I always tell people the best way to get a G-Spot orgasm is to be aroused before you try - and I most certainly was. As he just played around with the toy I was wondering if it would hit my G-Spot the way I needed it to. I was enjoying the good vibrtations just the same - so if it hadn't given me a G orgasm, that would have been just fine!

I took the controls from my hubby and when I was just about to withdraw the toy, I FOUND THE SPOT! "Ugghhhh, right there baby!" I moaned and handed the toy to my hubby. He held it there like a champ as my orgasm built and built. I was frantically working my clit with my fingers trying to double my orgasmic pleasure! In just a few minutes I was having one of the most intense double orgasms I have had in a long, long time! We were both thrilled.

Now, while I will stress once again that not every woman will have a G-Spot orgasm every time - or with every toy that I do - I definitely think this toy is a great investment for trying. Even if you don't get that G-Spot orgasm, the vibrator itself is wonderful for just regular playing. It is a standard 7" long and only 1.25" wide - so perfect for playing! Made of jelly, it is easy to clean - plus it is WATERPROOF - so playing in the tub or just submerging for cleaning - is a BIG plus. It takes 2AA batteries, yet delivers fantastic orgasms.

Mission COMPLETE! The Moonstone G-Lander definitely landed on my G-Spot - why not let it land on yours?

LAND YOURSELF A G-SPOT ORGASM

• Members

i am glad to see this review lately my g psot toys have not been working and from ahwt i have read and see this one is for me i have the jessica strobing but this looks a lot funnuier i wll keep you posted when it arrives

thank you