Official Community Forums Home

Hi ๐Ÿ˜

Firefly99

• Members

HI, Iโ€™m also a newbie from Oz ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ.ย ย Iโ€™mย ย 48 and married, but am exploring my newly realised attraction to women also.ย ย I ย am very happy in my own skin at almost 50 and discovering new sexual pleasuresย ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

• Members

I welcomed you on another post but I'd like to do it again here. Hope to see more of you soon. I know you said it's night time there in Australia right now so when you're wide awake and ready to go please post.

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for the warm welcome! ย ๐Ÿ˜˜ I wanted somewhere โ€˜safeโ€™ to express myself and explore a little more. ๐Ÿ˜I looked at a few forums and none of them felt right until I found you guys. ๐Ÿ’™

Yes itโ€™s after midnight here so I better get to bed, look forward to chatting more. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Firefly99 said:

HI, Iโ€™m also a newbie from Oz ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ.ย ย Iโ€™mย ย 48 and married, but very attracted to women also. I ย am very happy in my own skin at almost 50 and discovering new sexual pleasuresย ย ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to the forum we are Dewey and Mandy and and we both want to make the fire fly with you PM us sexy lady mmmmmm

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome.ย  This is a fun site where you can let yourself go wild.ย  We look forward to your posts.

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Rio said:

I welcomed you on another post but I'd like to do it again here. Hope to see more of you soon. I know you said it's night time there in Australia right now so when you're wide awake and ready to go please post.

Thank you ha ha. Well Iโ€™m awake, not sure about โ€˜wideโ€™ awake, will pay for it today but hey, all good ha ha. Will pop a pic up soon with my morning coffee ๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜•๏ธ

• Members
1 minute ago, Firefly99 said:

Will pop a pic up soon with my morning coffee ๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜•๏ธ

Can't wait for morning to come.

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Welcome to the forum we are Dewey and Mandy and and we both want to make the fire fly with you PM us sexy lady mmmmmm

Hi guys, thanks so much! You both sound amazing ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Members
Just now, Firefly99 said:

Thank you.. theyโ€™re a little droopy after three kids but all in all not too bad ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nothing wrong with them at all, would enjoy throwing my load all over them x